Kathmandu Uncovered with Nagarkot – 1 day
- Trip Code: ATH3341
- Duration: 1 Days
- Trip Level: EasyJust about anyone can participate in one of these holidays. Minimum walking time is 2 hours and maximum walking time is approximately 5 hours a day. By the time you walk around a number of historical sites you’ll be surprised at how quickly the time passes. You do have the chance to take your time and there are plenty of places where you can rest if needed.
- Starts at: From your hotel
- Ends at: In your hotel
- Guided city tours in Kathmandu.
- Panoramic views of Himalayas from Nagarkot with sunrise.
- Amazing view of the mountains.
Nepal is very rich in its natural beauty. Among different destinations Nagarkot can be said one of the international tourist destination with spectacular views of the whole Langtang range, sunrise on the mountains and sunset views. It is located 32 km east of Kathmandu, Nepal in Bhaktapur District in the Bagmati Zone. This one day Kathmandu uncovered tour packs up magnificent views of Himalayas from Nagarkot with the glimpse of the cultural heritages of Kathmandu valley.
We have planned your one day trip via Kathmandu uncovered in such a way that you don’t miss the most important feature of visiting Nagarkot which is sunrise. We start an early morning one hour drive to Nagarkot directly to view the beautiful sunrise with the fresh glance of the magnificent views of the mountains. There are several pleasant strolls to explore the local village and surroundings too.
Later noon we drive back to other few important places those are the must visit and you can find them on the way back from Nagarkot.
Changu Narayan (World Heritage Site)
Situated in the small village of Changu in Bhaktapur district, it was built by the Lichhavis King, Mandev. Changu Narayan temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. It is also among the world heritage sites of Nepal.
Bhaktapur Durbar Square (World Heritage Site)
Visit the Bhaktapur Durbar Square, the Royal Residential Quarter of Bhupatindra Malla, famous five-storied temple of Nyatapola in Pagoda style, Batsala temple, Bhairavnath temple, Duttatraya temple, Pujari Muth and Palace of 55 windows.
Boudhanath (World Heritage Site)
It is Buddhist stupa in the Valley, built in 5th century with four pairs of eyes of Lord Buddha in four cardinal directions keeping an eternal watch over the people and their doings. You will find Buddhist pilgrims from Tibet going round the stupa spinning the prayer wheels.
Pashupatinath Temple (World Heritage Site)
Pashupatinath is one of the most sacred Hindu shrines in the world and lies 5 kms east of the city center. The richly-ornamented pagoda houses the sacred Linga, or phallic symbol, of Lord Shiva.
Trip Start & End: From your hotel
Departing: On Request
Trip Difficulty: Easy
- We do not have fixed departure date for Kathmandu Uncovered with Nagarkot. However, this trip can be arranged as per the customer’s request. We have price discounts according to the group size and number of pax. The bigger your group, the bigger your group discounts. A group booking of 25 or more people is subjected to a maximum discount with the availability of free trip to one person. If your group is much larger please contact us to discuss about the price. There is also the option of private and tailor made journey best suited for you, your family and friends. The trip price according to the number of pax is well illustrated below:
Airport picks up & drops by tourist vehicle
Air-conditioned private tourist vehicle.
English Speaking Hostess.
All permits and entrance fees along with governmental taxes
Price Does not Include
Alcoholic drinks and cold drinks.
Items of a personal nature.
Tips for hostess and driver. (Tipping is expected).