Bardiya Jungle Safari - 4 Days
Ace the Himalaya has planned up this special Bardiya Jungle Safari trip to explore and experience the visit of Bardiya National Park.
- Exploring the wildlife of Bardiya National Park.
- A peaceful Canoe Ride along the Karnali river.
- Sighting unique birds through Bird Watching.
- Jeep Safari along the jungles of Bardiya.
- Discover Tharu life and culture through a village tour.
Bardiya National Park is the largest and most undisturbed wilderness area in Nepal’s Terai region. It is located on the eastern bank of the Karnali River in the Bardiya district. It was established to protect representative ecosystems and conserve the tiger and its prey species. The alluvial grasslands and subtropical moist deciduous forests have made it a more beautiful and attractive place to visit.Ace the Himalaya has planned this special trip (Bardiya Jungle Safari) to experience visit Bardiya National Park.
Also, about 70% of the park is covered by forest, grassland, savannah, and riverine forest. It is the home of 53 mammals. We could find rhinoceros, wild elephants, Bengal tigers, swamp deer, and Gangetic dolphins. Almost 407 species of birds are found here. The Bengal florican, white-rumped vulture, peafowl, and bar-headed geese are the main symbolic attraction of the park.
Badiya Jungle Safari is the right place to explore nature. This trip which will take you to the exciting part of Tiger Tracking, Jungle/Nature walking, Bird watching, wild sightseeing, Jeep safari, Dolphin sightseeing, Camping, Hiking, and many more.
Flight to Nepalgunj Airport and Transfer to Resort. Overnight at a resort.
Walking safari inside the Bardia National Park. Overnight at a resort.
Other wildlife activities inside the Bardia National Park. Overnight at a resort.
Drive to Nepalgunj & Flight Back to Kathmandu. Overnight at a hotel.
Departures & Availability
We do not have fixed departure date for this trip. This trip can only be organized upon your request. There is an option of private and tailor-made journey best suited for you, your family and friends. We have price discounts according to the group size, the bigger your group, the bigger your group discounts. We offer a discount of up to 10% for groups of two or more people.
- All (international and domestic) airport transfers on a tourist vehicle
Twin-sharing/double accommodation at a resort in Bardiya for 3 nights including Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with jungle activities in the National Park.
Twin-sharing/double accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Kathmandu for 1 night including breakfast. (Private room accommodation can be organized at an extra cost)
Round-trip airfare between Kathmandu and Nepalgunj.
All ground transportation by private tourist vehicle.
Guided tours and activities inside the Bardiya National Park.
- Ace the Himalaya’s licensed English-speaking guide
- Entry permits and fees for all temples, parks, monasteries, and cultural and historical sites.
- The required number of ground staff during the tour like Driver, Helpers etc.
- All administrative expenses and government taxes
- Your travel insurance.
- Meals (lunch and dinner) in Kathmandu
- Any beverages including bottled and boiled water
- Tips for hostess and driver. (Tipping is expected).
- Any expenses other than the Price Include section
Detailed ItineraryExpand All
Day 01: Flight to Nepalgunj Airport and Transfer to Resort
Take a flight from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj. On your arrival at Nepalgunj, the resort staff will receive you. You will then be transferred to the resort. On reaching the resort, you will be briefed about your stay. You will discover Tharu life and culture through our Tharu village and culture tour. We will then visit a Tharu museum. In the evening, we will visit the Crocodile Breeding Center and then back to the resort.
Day 02: Walking safari inside the Bardiya National Park
After breakfast, we will go to the Bardiya National Park for a jungle walk and observe the wildlife. Walking in allows you to explore the rich diversity of the jungle, grasslands, and rivers. This is the best way to see wildlife and nature close up. If we are lucky, we can spot Gangetic Dolphin.
Day 03: Other wildlife activities inside the Bardiya National Park
Today, we explore more of Bardiya National Park as we explore the Tiger territory and hopefully, sighting some tigers. Followed by Jeep Safari in the Park to see more of the wildlife. Rafting in the Karnali river is optional. We end the day with dinner at the resort.
Day 04: Drive to Nepalgunj & Flight Back to Kathmandu
Today, our schedule starts off with early morning Bird watching followed by a chance to relax or explore the surrounding village. We can then visit the Elephant Breeding Center after your breakfast. We will then drive back to Nepalgunj for our scheduled flight to Kathmandu. Upon arrival in Kathmandu, you will be transferred to your hotel.
Trip Map / ElevationDownload
These full and frank reviews are from travelers who have traveled with Ace the Himalaya previously. The reviews and experiences shown here are from reputable travel websites like TripAdvisor, Google, Facebook, and Trust Pilot, etc.
What makes this trip different ?
Our CSR with Sambhav Nepal
- Ace the Himalaya believes in giving back to the communities that surround and support tourism in Nepal. Ace provides logistical support and, if needed, cash donations to the projects of Sambhav Nepal (a local NGO).
- Sambhav Nepal and Ace work together to plan volunteer programs that will bring in foreign volunteers and make use of their enthusiasm, time, and talents in a variety of projects.
Sustainability and Responsible Tourism
- Of the few Travelife Partners in Nepal, Ace the Himalaya is one. We respect the procedures for sustainable tourism. Our excursions are socially and environmentally conscious, leaving the lowest possible impact in the Himalayas.
- About 80% of Ace the Himalaya’s staff members are natives of the regions where our trips are organized. It is one of our sustainable and responsible efforts to help local communities, support small businesses, and promote regional culture and way of life.