Ultra Light Flight - 1 Day
This microlight flight will give you optimum pleasure with breathtaking snow views and the glittering, icy peaks of the Himalayas.
- Best View of Annapurna range.
- Scenic view of a wide range of the Himalayas.
- Microlight aircraft offer an unparalleled view making them perfect for sightseeing and photography.
- Caution: We are not responsible if you get addicted to flying!
Ultralight aviation is the flying of lightweight, 1 or 2-seat fixed-wing aircraft, also called microlight aircraft or Ultralight flights. Microlights or ultralight aircraft now account for a significant percentage of global civilian-owned aircraft. In countries where there is no specific extra regulation, ultralight flights are considered regular aircraft and subject to certification requirements for both aircraft and pilots.
Ace the Himalaya organizes ultralight flights for our customers in Pokhara offering a variety of flights with the amazing Himalayan backdrop of the Annapurna massif. The microlight flight will give you optimum pleasure, with safety that no one can beat. The breathtaking snow views and the glittering, icy peaks of the Himalayas around will amaze you with their beauty and power.
A list of flights currently available is shown below:
15 minutes flight
The shortest flight takes you over Pokhara city, Fewa Lake, near Sarangkot hill, the World Peace Buddha monastery, and the south side of the city. This short flight will give you a panoramic view of the whole Annapurna Range with a view of another 8000 m peak – Dhaulagiri, in the distance.
Price: USD 130 per person
30 minutes flight
This medium-length flight takes you slightly higher and further. You go as far as Lamachour, on the northern part of the valley. You fly over the Tibetan refugee camp and the view is simply superb.
Price: USD 240 per person
1 hour Mountain ‘Sky Trek’
The flight takes you over Pokhara city, Fewa Lake, near Sarangkot hill, over the Buddha monastery and the south side of the city, and past Lamachour, on the northern part of Pokhara valley. You fly over the Tibetan refugee camp. You fly at an altitude of 9,000 feet above sea level and you go very close to Fish Tail peak and enter the Seti Valley.
Price: USD 375 per person
This trip is suitable before and after your trips especially if your itinerary consists of a stay at Pokhara. You can also extend your trip to include paragliding in your spare days. It is suggested you discuss this at the time of your booking so we can arrange it as per your schedule. The pick-up time in the morning will be informed to you a day before.
Departures & Availability
Our groups are small with maximum 14 people. We create groups of independent travelers, friends and families which maintains close interpersonal connection, engage more and get into depth of the journey. Choose a date from the calendar to reserve your spot.
We do not have fixed departure date for this trip. This trip can only be organized upon your request. There is an option of private and tailor-made journey best suited for you, your family and friends. We have price discounts according to the group size, the bigger your group, the bigger your group discounts.
Pick up & drop off by tourist vehicle from the hotel.
All permits and entrance fees for the ultra-light flight.
All our government taxes.
Tourist service charges.
Photo and video of the flight can be purchased (which will be sent to you via E-mail)
Items of personal Interest
- Any expenses other than the Price Include section
Trip Map / ElevationDownload
These full and frank reviews are from travelers who have traveled with Ace the Himalaya previously. The reviews and experiences shown here are from reputable travel websites like TripAdvisor, Google, Facebook, and Trust Pilot, etc.
What makes this trip different ?
Our CSR with Sambhav Nepal
- Ace the Himalaya believes in giving back to the communities that surround and support tourism in Nepal. Ace provides logistical support and, if needed, cash donations to the projects of Sambhav Nepal (a local NGO).
- Sambhav Nepal and Ace work together to plan volunteer programs that will bring in foreign volunteers and make use of their enthusiasm, time, and talents in a variety of projects.
Sustainability and Responsible Tourism
- Of the few Travelife Partners in Nepal, Ace the Himalaya is one. We respect the procedures for sustainable tourism. Our excursions are socially and environmentally conscious, leaving the lowest possible impact in the Himalayas.
- About 80% of Ace the Himalaya’s staff members are natives of the regions where our trips are organized. It is one of our sustainable and responsible efforts to help local communities, support small businesses, and promote regional culture and way of life.