Scenic Mountain Flight (Everest Flight)
- Trip Code: ATH3569
- Duration: 1 Days
- Trip Level: EasyJust about anyone can participate in one of these holidays. Minimum walking time is 2 hours and maximum walking time is approximately 5 hours a day. By the time you walk around a number of historical sites you’ll be surprised at how quickly the time passes. You do have the chance to take your time and there are plenty of places where you can rest if needed.
- Un-obstructed view of Mt. Everest and many other 8000 meters peaks.
- Birds Eye view of Kathmandu Valley
- Breath taking Mountain glaciers
- Photograph the landscapes of nepal
We recommend a mountain flight for travelers who want to be in camera range of the highest peaks in the world. Cruising this close to the awe-inspiring massifs of rock and ice is an out-of-this world experience. The mountain flights offer the closest possible aerial views of Mt Everest, Kanchenjunga, including many other snow-capped mountains and the Tibetan Plateau.
Mountain flights are offered by a host of airlines. We offer mountain flights by Buddha Air, (19 seater), American Beech 1900D aircraft and Yeti Air (a 19 seater DeHavill) and DHC-6/300 Series Twin Otter. We have found these to offer the best flight services. All the flights leave Kathmandu between 7.00 and 9.30 a.m.
You can enjoy a seemingly endless chain of snow capped peaks as you fly above the clouds, over glaciers and lakes, rivers and gorges from your private individual window. The clear, non tinted window offers a great opportunity to experience and photograph the aerial view of the Kathmandu valley and the landscapes of Nepal.
Special Trip Price: USD 230 per person (Group Discount available for minimun Booking of 4 person)
Trip Duration: 1 hr
Pick up and drop by private tourist vehicle.
All our government taxes.
Tourist service charges.
Price Does not Include
The clients need to pay airport tax (NPRS 200 which is USD $2.5)
Any items not mentioned in include items.
These full and frank reviews are from the travellers who have travelled with Ace the Himalaya previously. They are not edited by us; find the real story, from real travellers below.Share your story with us.