Pokhara and Annapurna Heli Sightseeing - 1 Day
Experience the magic and comfort of a helicopter sightseeing tour and fly over the beautiful Kathmandu valley to Pokhara and then to the Annapurna region.
- Spectacular views of Annapurna Range
- Aerial view of mountains like Mt. Fishtail, Mt. Annapurna, Mt Annapurna II, Mt Dhaulagiri
- Beautiful snowcapped mountain peaks
- Serene Beauty of Kathmandu and Pokhara Valley
- Magnificent aerial view of the lakes such as Fewa, Begnas and Rupa
- Stop by Annapurna Base Camp and enjoy the up-close view of the mountains
Experience the magical Annapurna helicopter sightseeing tour and fly over the beautiful Kathmandu valley to Pokhara and then to the Annapurna region. Annapurna heli sightseeing is one of the life time experiences as you can see the beautiful range of Himalayas; Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt, Fishtail, Mt. Annapurna South etc.
You would be departing from Tribhuvan International Airport and fly parallel to the northern Himalayan range heading east to Annapurna base camp. This flight takes you to Pokhara giving you the best opportunity to closely view the beautiful ranges of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, Lamjung Himal while passing by the famous Marshyangdi River. We also fly over the lakes like Begnas, Rupa and Phewa. After enjoying the serene beauty of Pokhara with its lake, we fly northwards to Annapurna Base Camp.
The helicopter stops at Annapurna Base Camp for about 30 minutes. You can get the pictures of the mountains during this stop by. The helicopter cannot hold longer due to the altitude threat. The panoramic views will take your breath away as soon as the heli takes the altitude.
Throughout the Annapurna heli sightseeing tour, you can enjoy the sceneries and aerial views of the extravagant mountains for about one and half hours. Finally bidding goodbye, you return back to Kathmandu.
Time Duration: 3 hrs. + 30 mins. (Ground Time*)
*Ground Time: The helicopter lands during the grounded time and the client will have the opportunity to come out of the helicopter and capture the sceneries and mountains.
Departures & Availability
We do not have fixed departure date for this trip. This trip can only be organized upon your request. There is an option of private and tailor-made journey best suited for you, your family and friends. We have price discounts according to the group size, the bigger your group, the bigger your group discounts. We allow complete flexibility on your departure date, please choose your preferable date.
Hotel pick-up and drop-by tourist vehicle, but please do not forget to provide us with the hotel’s name and address via email, Viber, or WhatsApp.
Helicopter flight with a maximum of 5 people on sharing basis.
An English-speaking guide (Depending on the group size, sometimes even the pilot assists as a guide).
All permits and entrance fees.
Round trip Flight fare including airport taxes.
- All administrative expenses and government taxes
Ace the Himalaya Sun Hat.
All Beverage and Personal expenses.
Personal gear and down Jacket.
Any other expenses besides the price included section and expenses incurred as a result of a flight delay.
Trip Map / ElevationDownload
These full and frank reviews are from travelers who have traveled with Ace the Himalaya previously. The reviews and experiences shown here are from reputable travel websites like TripAdvisor, Google, Facebook, and Trust Pilot, etc.
What makes this trip different ?
Our CSR with Sambhav Nepal
- Ace the Himalaya believes in giving back to the communities that surround and support tourism in Nepal. Ace provides logistical support and, if needed, cash donations to the projects of Sambhav Nepal (a local NGO).
- Sambhav Nepal and Ace work together to plan volunteer programs that will bring in foreign volunteers and make use of their enthusiasm, time, and talents in a variety of projects.
Sustainability and Responsible Tourism
- Of the few Travelife Partners in Nepal, Ace the Himalaya is one. We respect the procedures for sustainable tourism. Our excursions are socially and environmentally conscious, leaving the lowest possible impact in the Himalayas.
- About 80% of Ace the Himalaya’s staff members are natives of the regions where our trips are organized. It is one of our sustainable and responsible efforts to help local communities, support small businesses, and promote regional culture and way of life.