Pokhara and Annapurna Heli Sightseeing
- Trip Code: ATH15905
- Country: Nepal
- Duration: 1 Days
- Trip Level: EasyJust about anyone can participate in one of these holidays. Minimum walking time is 2 hours and maximum walking time is approximately 5 hours a day. By the time you walk around a number of historical sites you’ll be surprised at how quickly the time passes. You do have the chance to take your time and there are plenty of places where you can rest if needed.
- Starts at: Kathmandu
- Ends at: Kathmandu
- Trip Route:
KATHMANDU – POKHARA – ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP – KATHMANDU
- Spectacular views of Annapurna Range
- Aerial view of mountains like Mt. Fishtail, Mt. Annapurna, Mt Annapurna II, Mt Dhaulagiri
- Beautiful snowcapped mountain peaks
- Serene Beauty of Kathmandu and Pokhara Valley
- Magnificent aerial view of the lakes such as Fewa, Begnas and Rupa
- Stop by Annapurna Base Camp and enjoy the up-close view of the mountains
Experience the magical Annapurna helicopter sightseeing tour and fly over the beautiful Kathmandu valley to Pokhara and then to the Annapurna region. Annapurna heli sightseeing is one of the life time experiences as you can see the beautiful range of Himalayas; Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt, Fishtail, Mt. Annapurna South etc.
You would be departing from Tribhuvan International Airport and fly parallel to the northern Himalayan range heading east to Annapurna base camp. This flight takes you to Pokhara giving you the best opportunity to closely view the beautiful ranges of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, Lamjung Himal while passing by the famous Marshyangdi River. We also fly over the lakes like Begnas, Rupa and Phewa. After enjoying the serene beauty of Pokhara with its lake, we fly northwards to Annapurna Base Camp.
The helicopter stops at Annapurna Base Camp for about 30 minutes. You can get the pictures of the mountains during this stop by. The helicopter cannot hold longer due to the altitude threat. The panoramic views will take your breath away as soon as the heli takes the altitude.
Throughout the Annapurna heli sightseeing tour, you can enjoy the sceneries and aerial views of the extravagant mountains for about one and half hours. Finally bidding goodbye, you return back to Kathmandu.
Time Duration: 3 hrs. + 30 mins. (Ground Time*)
*Ground Time: The helicopter lands during the grounded time and the client will have the opportunity to come out of the helicopter and capture the sceneries and mountains.
We do not have fixed departure date for this trip. However, this trip can be arranged as per the customer’s request. We have price discounts according to the group size and number of pax. The bigger your group, the bigger your group discounts. A group booking of 25 or more people is subjected to a maximum discount with the availability of free trip to one person. If your group is much larger please contact us to discuss about the price. There is also the option of private and tailor made journey best suited for you, your family and friends. The trip price according to the number of pax is well illustrated below:
See Group Booking Discount
No. of people Price per person 1-1 USD 4,000 2-2 USD 2,000 3-3 USD 1,400 4-4 USD 1,100 5-5 USD 850 6-30 USD 700
Airport picks up & drops by tourist vehicle.
An English-speaking guide (Depending on the group size, sometimes even the pilot assists as a guide).
All permits and entrance fees.
Flight fare including airport taxes.
VAT and tourist service charges.
Price Does not Include
All items of personal interest.
Any items not mentioned in the Include section.