Langtang Heli Sightseeing
- Trip Code: ATH15913
- Country: Nepal
- Duration: 1 Days
- Trip Level: EasyJust about anyone can participate in one of these holidays. Minimum walking time is 2 hours and maximum walking time is approximately 5 hours a day. By the time you walk around a number of historical sites you’ll be surprised at how quickly the time passes. You do have the chance to take your time and there are plenty of places where you can rest if needed.
- Starts at: Kathmandu
- Ends at: Kathmandu
- Trip Route:
KATHMANDU – LANGTANG – KATHMANDU
- Spectacular View of Langtang Range
- Serene Beauty of Kathmandu Valley
- Beautiful snowcapped Mountain Peaks
- Amazing aerial view of the Gosaikunda Lake
- Stop by at Kyanjin Gompa and enjoy the Tibetan valley
Experience the magic and comfort of a helicopter sightseeing tour and fly over the beautiful Kathmandu valley to the spectacular Langtang region. Langtang is the mountain nearest to Kathmandu city. The flight provides you one of the best experiences of witnessing the mountain ranges and the beautiful Gosaikunda Lake.
You would be departing from Tribhuvan International Airport and fly towards the North chasing the gorgeous Langtang range. The scenic flight will catch your attention throughout as you will see the mountain ranges right in front of you. Not only the mountain ranges, has the helicopter taken you through the Tamang villages and the most beautiful Gosaikunda Lake.
The helicopter stops at Kyanjin Gompa, a Tibetan subculture valley with beautiful mountain views for about 20 minutes. You can get the pictures of the area during this stop by. The helicopter cannot hold longer due to the altitude threat. The panoramic views will take your breath away as soon as the heli takes the altitude.
You can enjoy the sceneries and aerial views of the extravagant mountains for about one and half hours. Finally bidding goodbye, you return back to Kathmandu.
Time Duration: 1 hrs. + 20 mins (Ground time*)
*Ground Time: The helicopter lands during the grounded time and the client will have the opportunity to come out and take photos of the sceneries and the mountains.
- This trip is guaranteed to run daily. You can directly book the trip or send us an inquiry. The group discount price are as follows:
See Group Discount
No. of people Price per person 1-1 USD 2,000 2-2 USD 1,100 3-3 USD 750 4-4 USD 600 5-5 USD 500 6-30 USD 450
Airport picks up & drops by tourist vehicle.
An English-speaking guide (Depending on the group size, sometimes even the pilot assists as a guide).
All permits and entrance fees.
Flight fare including airport taxes.
VAT and tourist service charges.
Price Does not Include
All items of personal interest.
Any items not mentioned in the Include section.
1 Pax – USD 2000
2 Pax – USD 1100 per person
3 Pax – USD 750 per person
4 Pax – USD 600 per person
5 Pax – USD 500 per person