Langtang Heli Sightseeing - 1 Day
Experience the magic and comfort of a helicopter sightseeing tour and fly over the beautiful Kathmandu valley to the spectacular Langtang region.
- Spectacular View of Langtang Range.
- Serene Beauty of Kathmandu Valley.
- Beautiful snowcapped Mountain Peaks.
- Amazing aerial view of the Gosaikunda Lake.
- Stop by Kyanjin Gompa and enjoy the Tibetan valley.
Experience Langtang Heli sightseeing in the comfort of heli sightseeing by flying over the beautiful Kathmandu Valley to the spectacular Langtang region. Langtang is the mountain nearest to Kathmandu city. The flight provides you with one of the best experiences of witnessing the mountain ranges and the beautiful Gosaikunda Lake.
You would be departing from Tribhuvan International Airport and flying towards the North chasing the gorgeous Langtang range. The scenic flight will catch your attention throughout as you will see the mountain ranges right in front of you. Not only the mountain ranges, the helicopter takes you through the Tamang villages and the most beautiful Gosaikunda Lake.
The helicopter stops at Kyanjin Gompa, a Tibetan subculture valley with beautiful mountain views for about 20 minutes. You can get pictures of the area during this stop-by. The helicopter cannot hold longer due to the altitude threat. The panoramic views will take your breath away as soon as the heli takes the altitude.
Throughout the Langtang heli sightseeing, you can enjoy the sceneries and aerial views of the extravagant mountains for about one and half hours. Finally bidding goodbye, you return back to Kathmandu.
Time Duration: 1 hour + 20 mins (Ground time*)
*Ground Time: The helicopter lands during the grounded time and the client will have the opportunity to come out and take photos of the scenery and the mountains.
Departures & Availability
We do not have fixed departure date for this trip. This trip can only be organized upon your request. There is an option of private and tailor-made journey best suited for you, your family and friends. We have price discounts according to the group size, the bigger your group, the bigger your group discounts. We allow complete flexibility on your departure date, please choose your preferable date.
Hotel pick-up and drop by tourist vehicle, but please do not forget to provide us the hotel’s name and address via email, Viber or WhatsApp.
Helicopter flight with a maximum of 5 people on sharing basis.
An English-speaking guide (Depending on the group size, sometimes even the pilot assists as a guide).
All permits and entrance fees.
Flight fare including airport taxes.
- All administrative expenses and government taxes
Ace The Himalaya Sun hat.
All items of personal interest.
Any items not mentioned in the Include section.
Trip Map / ElevationDownload
These full and frank reviews are from travelers who have traveled with Ace the Himalaya previously. The reviews and experiences shown here are from reputable travel websites like TripAdvisor, Google, Facebook, and Trust Pilot, etc.
What makes this trip different ?
Our CSR with Sambhav Nepal
- Ace the Himalaya believes in giving back to the communities that surround and support tourism in Nepal. Ace provides logistical support and, if needed, cash donations to the projects of Sambhav Nepal (a local NGO).
- Sambhav Nepal and Ace work together to plan volunteer programs that will bring in foreign volunteers and make use of their enthusiasm, time, and talents in a variety of projects.
Sustainability and Responsible Tourism
- Of the few Travelife Partners in Nepal, Ace the Himalaya is one. We respect the procedures for sustainable tourism. Our excursions are socially and environmentally conscious, leaving the lowest possible impact in the Himalayas.
- About 80% of Ace the Himalaya’s staff members are natives of the regions where our trips are organized. It is one of our sustainable and responsible efforts to help local communities, support small businesses, and promote regional culture and way of life.