Langtang Heli Sightseeing
- Trip Code: ATH15913
- Country: Nepal
- Duration: 1 Days
- Trip Level: EasyJust about anyone can participate in one of these holidays. Minimum walking time is 2 hours and maximum walking time is approximately 5 hours a day. By the time you walk around a number of historical sites you’ll be surprised at how quickly the time passes. You do have the chance to take your time and there are plenty of places where you can rest if needed.
- Starts at: Kathmandu
- Ends at: Kathmandu
- Trip Route:
KATHMANDU – LANGTANG – KATHMANDU
- Spectacular View of Langtang Range
- Serene Beauty of Kathmandu Valley
- Beautiful snowcapped Mountain Peaks
- Amazing aerial view of the Gosaikunda Lake
- Stop by at Kyanjin Gompa and enjoy the Tibetan valley
Experience Langtang Heli sightseeing on the comfort of a heli sightseeing by flying over the beautiful Kathmandu valley to the spectacular Langtang region. Langtang is the mountain nearest to Kathmandu city. The flight provides you one of the best experiences of witnessing the mountain ranges and the beautiful Gosaikunda Lake.
You would be departing from Tribhuvan International Airport and fly towards the North chasing the gorgeous Langtang range. The scenic flight will catch your attention throughout as you will see the mountain ranges right in front of you. Not only the mountain ranges, the helicopter takes you through the Tamang villages and the most beautiful Gosaikunda Lake.
The helicopter stops at Kyanjin Gompa, a Tibetan subculture valley with beautiful mountain views for about 20 minutes. You can get the pictures of the area during this stop by. The helicopter cannot hold longer due to the altitude threat. The panoramic views will take your breath away as soon as the heli takes the altitude.
Throughout the langtang heli sightseeing, you can enjoy the sceneries and aerial views of the extravagant mountains for about one and half hours. Finally bidding goodbye, you return back to Kathmandu.
Time Duration: 1 hrs. + 20 mins (Ground time*)
*Ground Time: The helicopter lands during the grounded time and the client will have the opportunity to come out and take photos of the sceneries and the mountains.
- We do not have fixed departure date for Langtang Heli Sightseeing. However, this trip can be arranged as per the customer’s request. We have price discounts according to the group size and number of pax. The bigger your group, the bigger your group discounts. A group booking of 25 or more people is subjected to a maximum discount with the availability of free trip to one person. If your group is much larger please contact us to discuss about the price. There is also the option of private and tailor made journey best suited for you, your family and friends. The trip price according to the number of pax is well illustrated below:
Airport picks up & drops by tourist vehicle.
An English-speaking guide (Depending on the group size, sometimes even the pilot assists as a guide).
All permits and entrance fees.
Flight fare including airport taxes.
VAT and tourist service charges.
Price Does not Include
All items of personal interest.
Any items not mentioned in the Include section.
1 Pax – USD 2000
2 Pax – USD 1100 per person
3 Pax – USD 750 per person
4 Pax – USD 600 per person
5 Pax – USD 500 per person