One-Day Biking Trip
- Trip Code: ATH3334
- Duration: 1 Days
- Trip Level: EasyJust about anyone can participate in one of these holidays. Minimum walking time is 2 hours and maximum walking time is approximately 5 hours a day. By the time you walk around a number of historical sites you’ll be surprised at how quickly the time passes. You do have the chance to take your time and there are plenty of places where you can rest if needed.
- Discover the magic and mystery of Kathmandu.
- Guided Biking Trip in & around Kathmandu.
- Colorful array of bustling streets, historic sites, exquisite temples and religious sites.
Kathmandu valley offers the best and amazing day tour experience for all levels of riders, be it a full-day climbing, single track exploration in the National Park or everything in between with full adventure. This biking tour to Kathmandu valley will take you to an elevation of 2,200m, past picturesque Newari villages and traditional farms. Also enjoy stunning views of the Himalaya, ride through wild forests, National Parks and many kilometers of rambling single tracks through rice fields and local villages. If you love biking then explore the of Kathmandu valley with us.
The tour cost includes an English speaking guide, packed lunch, mountain bike and helmet. You can also extend your trip to Pokhara, Chitwan and many other beautiful places.
1. Mudkhu-Tokha Trail
This trail is perfect for beginners and within easy reach from Thamel. You only need half a day for this ride as it takes about 3 to 4 hours to complete this trail and be back at your hotel.
2. The Scar Road
One of the most challenging trails in Kathmandu, the route goes to Kakani (2,030 m), an excellent hill station on the valley rim, and then to Budhanilkantha, and comes back to your hotel in Kathmandu. You will need 5 to 6 hours for this route.
3. Budhanilkantha-Kapan Trail
This technical ride, which takes about 5 to 6 hours, starts from Kathmandu, heads to Budhanilkantha and then to Kapan and returns back to your hotel in Kathmandu. The route goes through two Buddhist monasteries. If you are interested and have time, you can visit the gompas(monasteries) and interact with nuns and monks.
4. Jamacho Route
This is another biking route within easy reach from Thamel but harder than Mudhkhu-Tokha Trail. This moderate ride takes you on a 21-km serpentine road to the top of Nagarjun Hill (2,128 m) inside Shivapuri National Park. The top viewpoint offers some of the amazing views. It takes about 5 to 6 hours to complete.
International brand bikes and helmet (The brands include Cube, Trek and Giant hardtail or full-suspension bikes, depending on your choice)
All entrance fees for the temple, monasteries
Support vehicle for the emergency use only
Price Does not Include
Meals, Alcoholic drinks and cold drinks.
Items of a personal nature.
Tips for Guide and Driver (Tipping is expected).