Royal Enfield Motorbike Tour – 7 Days
- Trip Code: ATH26905
- Country: Nepal
- Duration: 7 Days
- Trip Level: IntermediateThis trip is rated intermediate and is for averaged motorcycle riders. You will find paved roads throughout the trip. We will also be riding on the highway so the rider must be comfortable on such roads. Although it is the engine that does the main work, the rider must still be physically fit to handle the pressure of riding in crowds, big traffic areas, and highways. This intermediate trip will reward you with the insights of Nepalese culture with breathtaking scenery.
- Max Altitude: 1400m / 4594 ft.
- Activity: Cultural Sightseeing, Motorcycle Riding
- Starts at: Kathmandu
- Ends at: Kathmandu
- Trip Route:
- Best Season: March, April, May, September, October, November and December.
- Cultural exploration in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Palpa, and Chitwan.
- Biking through the hills along the mighty rivers.
- Beautiful scene of Himalaya Range from Pokhara
- Rani Mahal in Palpa.
- Many Jungle activities in Chitwan National Park.
- Natural and Cultural heritages of Kathmandu.
Royal Enfield motorbike tour is not like any other tour that you have. This trip gives you the opportunity to travel and explore the countryside and reach different heritage site of Nepal. This tour will offer you the opportunity to see varieties of Kathmandu’s ancient temples and cultural sites like Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Boudhanath stupa and many more.
To go to Pokhara we will go through Bandipur which is famous for its pure natural surrounding lifestyles. In the trails of Pokhara, you will get the chance to see spectacular Manaslu mountain range and its beautiful landscapes. We will ride to Palpa from Pokhara and get to know its beautiful history and visit Rani Mahal on the way. We will then ride to Chitwan through Lumbini and see some of the cultural aspects along the way. After we reach Chitwan through dense forest highway, we will then do many fun Jungle activities in Chitwan National Park.
- Day 01 – Arrive in Kathmandu and Pre-Trip Meeting. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 02 – Ride to Pokhara via Bandipur (205 Km, 7 hours). Overnight at a Hotel in Pokhara.
- Day 03 – Sightseeing in Pokhara and Afternoon Ride to Palpa (135 Km, 5.5 hours). Overnight at a Hotel in Palpa.
- Day 04 – Ride to Chitwan National Park via Lumbini (170 Km, 6 hours). Overnight at a Resort.
- Day 05 – Jungle Activities in Chitwan National Park (175 Km, 6.5 hours). Overnight at a Resort.
- Day 06 – Ride Back to Kathmandu and Farewell Dinner in the Evening. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 07 – Transfer to International Airport for Final Departure.
Day 01 - Arrive in Kathmandu and Pre-Trip Meeting. Overnight at a Hotel.
The first day is all about briefing, pre-trip meetings, getting to know your Royal Enfield motorbikes and short sightseeing in the valley of Kathmandu. The clients who have arrived in the morning will have their pre-trip meeting in the afternoon. However, clients who have arrived after 4 pm will have their pre-trip meeting on the next day before the tour starts.
Overnight at a Hotel. No meals included.
Day 02 - Ride to Pokhara via Bandipur (205 Km, 7 hours). Overnight at a Hotel in Pokhara.
We ride to Pokhara from Kathmandu through Bandipur. We stop at Bandipur for our lunch and head to Pokhara seeing its beautiful landscapes and Mansalu mountain range along the way.
Overnight at a hotel. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner is included.
Day 03 - Sightseeing in Pokhara and Afternoon Ride to Palpa (135 Km, 5.5 hours). Overnight at a Hotel in Palpa.
In the morning after we have our breakfast, we discuss the day’s plan and do some sightseeing in the valley of Pokhara. We will get to see the second largest lake of Nepal, Phewa Tal and get to see the glimpse of what Pokhara was like before the traffic, chaos and tourist restaurants. We can get to explore lots of caves and mountain museums. We will then ride to Palpa in our Afternoon ride which is almost a 6-hour ride.
Overnight at a hotel. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included.
Day 04 - Ride to Chitwan National Park via Lumbini (170 Km, 6 hours). Overnight at a Resort.
We will see some historic places in Palpa and head to Chitwan as soon as possible. We will stop in a place called Lumbini which is said to be the birthplace of Gautama Buddha and observe some of its cultural and religious aspects of that place.
We will then ride to Chitwan through straight, dense forest highway.
Overnight at a resort. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included.
Day 05 - Jungle Activities in Chitwan National Park (175 Km, 6.5 hours). Overnight at a Resort.
Oh this day, we get to see Chitwan to its fullest and know why it is one of the best tourist destinations in Nepal. Many jungle activities like jungle safari, boating, elephant bathing, village touring and many more.
Overnight at a resort. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner is included.
Day 06 - Ride Back to Kathmandu and Farewell Dinner in the Evening. Overnight at a Hotel.
In our sixth day, we ride back to Kathmandu from another route. After we reach there we do some more sightseeing over there and have our farewell dinner in the Evening at a hotel.
Overnight at a hotel. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner is included.
Day 07 - Transfer to International Airport for Final Departure.
Our trip concludes – our airport representative will drop you to the international airport for your flights’ departing from the hotel you are staying. We check in two hours prior to flight departure to ensure the best seats on board, best suited to take in a more panoramic view of Nepal.
Pick up from and drop off at the hotel and the airport on a private tourist vehicle.
The Royal Enfield motorcycle for the number of days riding. We use Royal Enfield Motorcycle – 350 CC and 500 CC
Twin sharing accommodation in three-star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Palpa including breakfast
Two-night and three-day accommodation in Chitwan with full board meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner) as well as all jungle activities in the national park
Ace the Himalaya’s licensed English-speaking motorbike riding guide
Motorcycle mechanic all along the route.
Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for our field staff
Free Ace the Himalaya duffel/kit bag and sunhat (yours to keep)
Route and monument access permits and fees.
Farewell dinner in the evening before the day of departure
All government taxes, official expenses, and tourist service charges.
Price Does not Include
International airfare and airport departure tax
Your travel insurance
Lunch and dinner in all places except in Chitwan (about USD 15 to 20 per person per day)
Motorcycle riding Kit and other accessories
Nepal entry visa – you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying USD 25 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days and 90 days can be obtained by paying USD 40 and 100 respectively. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
Tips for guide and driver (Tipping is expected)
All items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, etc.
Others expenses not mentioned in the Price Includes section.
List of Recommended Equipment for the Trip:
- Personal riding accessories /accessories if required for your own convenience
- Down Jacket (Optional/You can rent one if you really need)
- Goggles or sunglasses for sunbeam, dust, and wind.
- A neck warmer is another piece of gear for extra warmth if you feel you will need it and is for the cold season
- 1 pair warm gloves (This is required if you are traveling in cold season
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket (preferable if you are traveling in the rainy season from March to August.)
- 1 pair of cotton pants (loose jeans/khakis), 1 pair shorts.
- 2 pairs of liner socks, synthetic or Capilene.
- 1 pair of light camping shoes or sneakers.
- 1 pair of sandals (Optional).
- Medicines and First Aid Kits
- (Please note our guide will also carry the first aid kit bag during the trip. However, we still recommend you to bring your personal first aid kit as well)
- Helmet ( available in Kathmandu)
- Riding gloves
- Riding Suit
- Long-sleeved base layers
Miscellaneous, but Important:
- Airline ticket (Please make a copy and leave on at our office in Thamel just in case if you need to change the date of your).
- Durable wallet/pouch for travel documents, money & passport.
- Toiletry kit. Be sure to include hand wipes and liquid hand sanitizer
Here's a few answers to most common Questions asked by the customers.
Yes, our airport representative will be there to greet you at the airport. S/he will be displaying a signboard with your name on it at outside the airport terminal. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel by our tourist vehicle.
This is a moderate level trip and can be enjoyed by most people however a fair amount of fitness will be required so that you can enjoy the trip even more.
The hotels and resorts are all 3-star standard and are government approved. All accommodation we use are carefully selected based on our own experience, feedback from past guests, quality of accommodation/rooms/bathrooms, quality of meals/restaurant, convenient location/views, efficient services, traditional ambience/architecture and other facilities such as Wi-Fi access/room amenities/heating/in suite bathrooms/toilet, etc.
Most of the restaurants serve our own Nepali cuisine with plenty to choose from. If you have any special dietary requirements please advise us in advance so that we can make the necessary arrangements.
No problem at all because our restaurants and hotels will serve a variety of vegetarian and meat-based meals. We always recommend our guests to enjoy vegetarian meals to avoid food poisoning, eating heavy meals.
Yes, all the hotels we will be staying at has laundry facilities available. However, please be sure to check the delivery time before you hand over your laundry.
Ans: There will be cold and hot shower facilities available 24X7 at all the hotels.
Yes, all the places we will stay have electrical sockets.
Yes, credit cards are accepted at all the hotels however we suggest you to bring along some cash for expenses personal in nature such as shopping, bar bills, etc.
It depends on your spending habits. Generally, all the foods, accommodation and hot drinks are included in the price. You can allocate USD 10 to USD 15 for beverages and a few drinks during the trip.
This is possible with prior notice as we will need to issue visas, permits and also update your flights.
Our Company ensures all our field staff members.
It depends on your spending habits. We estimate USD 12 to 20 a day will be enough to buy lunch, dinner, chocolates and a few drinks
No vaccinations are compulsory for traveling here in Nepal but we do recommend you are covered for diphtheria & TB, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, malaria, typhoid, polio, and tetanus.
If you have any pre-existing medical conditions which might affect you on tour, you make these known to your tour leader and Ace the Himalaya at the time of your booking.
It depends on the season you’re traveling. During winter (December to February), it is colder at night and relatively warmer during the day, with the temperature ranging from 4°C at night to 22°C. Between March and May, the weather stays prefect as the temperature averages 25°C during the day. From September to December, following the monsoon, the temperature gets cooler and allows for a great time to travel. The average temperature during this season is 20°C. The vehicles and the hotels during the trip will be air-conditioned making your travel very comfortable