Photography Tour – 13 days
- Trip Code: ATH3828
- Duration: 13 Days
- Trip Level: EasyJust about anyone can participate in one of these holidays. Minimum walking time is 2 hours and maximum walking time is approximately 5 hours a day. By the time you walk around a number of historical sites you’ll be surprised at how quickly the time passes. You do have the chance to take your time and there are plenty of places where you can rest if needed.
- Experiencing your journey while photographing beautiful destinations of Nepal.
- Photography tour around cultural heritage sites- Pasupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath, Patan Durbar Square and streets of Kathmandu.
- Experience of variation in culture, tradition and lifestyle of Nepalese people.
- Amazing experience of the one-hour mountain flight in the Everest region.
- Beautiful landscapes, temples and villages of Changunarayan and Dhulikhel.
- Hiking to Shivapuri National Park.
- Spectacular sunrise view over mountains from Nagarkot and Sarangkot hill.
- Photography tour around Pokhara- Gupteswar Cave, Gurkha museum, Phewa lake, Barahi temple.
- Picturesque view of Phewa lake, mountain views and Pokhara valley from World Peace Stupa.
- Visiting the historic town of Tansen, Palpa.
Our Photography Tour 13 days takes you to a beautiful photographic journey where you take pictures of all wonderful landscapes, heritage sites, diverse lifestyle and culture in the most popular destinations of Nepal.
Discover the magic and mystery of vibrant Kathmandu – immerse yourself in the fascination throughout the colorful array of bustling streets, busy markets, rich historic cultural heritage, exquisite temples and religious sites. Take an early morning meandering drive to the hilltop of Nagarkot and Dhulikhel for a breathtaking sunrise view. It’s the perfect place to view many of the Himalayan giants such as Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Jugal, Rolwaling and Everest range from here. Hike to Shivapuri National Park just off the edge of the city, and explore the marvelous forest and hiking trails filled with diverse flora and fauna.
In Pokhara, the delightful scenic lakeside town with the spectacular backdrop of Machhapuchhre rising behind it all creates an ambiance of peace and magic. Pokhara is nestled in a tranquil valley and sports a tropical feel to it, a fact well appreciated by the beautiful diversity of flowers that bloom throughout. There are innumerable must-see places to discover, from the sacred Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave to the International Mountain Museum, Sarangkot hill and the World Peace Pagoda.
Tansen, the seat of Sen Kingdom that roved over the region for 300 years, is located approximately 330 kms away from Kathmandu. It is a typical and historical Nepali town with numerous fairs and festivals, religious and cultural events. The scenic beauty of the whole Palpa district is absolutely awe-inspiring. The major attractions of Tansen are Tansen bazaar, the centuries – old Palace and Ranighat. Though it’s a small town, Tansen is filled with natural, historical and traditional treasures.
Another highlight of our photography tour is the amazing experience of the one-hour Everest mountain flight that takes you within the camera range of some of the highest peaks in the world, and cruising this close to the awe-inspiring massifs of rock and ice is an out-of-this world experience. This scenic Everest flight offers the closest possible aerial views of Mt. Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Kanchenjunga and neighbouring peaks along the Tibetan border.
During the course of this trip, you will have a professional guide at your disposal and travel on a deluxe air conditioned vehicle. The accommodation conveniences will be at three star hotels, and can be customized as per your requirements. We are happy to help you tailor this photography tour for you. The added bonus, you will have ample opportunity to purchase authentic souvenirs, including carpets, handicrafts, carvings and Thangkas (traditional Tibetan Buddhist painting) during the trip.
- Day 01 – Arrival at Kathmandu airport (1,345 m / 4,412 ft). Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 02 – Breakfast at the hotel. Guided sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley- Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Boudhanath Stupa and Patan Durbar Square. Overnight at Hotel
- Day 03 – Early morning scenic Everest flight in the morning (1 hour), and hike to Shivapuri National Park (Kathmandu) in the afternoon (3 to 4 hours). Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 04 – Drive from Kathmandu to Changu Narayan Temple, Bhaktapur. Guided sightseeing tour in the temple (3 to 4 hours); Drive to Nagarkot (2,195m / 7,201ft) hill station (1 to 2 hour). Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 05 – School visit in Nagarkot; Sightseeing in Bhaktapur Durbar Square, then drive to Kathmandu (1.5 to 2 hour). Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 06 – Drive to Lumbini via Narayanghat on a private tourist vehicle (9 to 12 hours). Overnight at Hotel. (Option: fly from Kathmandu to Lumbini, about 40 minutes)
- Day 07 – Cultural and religious sightseeing in Lumbini; Drive to Palpa (3 to 4 hours). Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 08 – Sightseeing in Tansen Bazar and Ranighat Palace, Palpa; Drive to Pokhara (4 to 6 hours). Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 09 – Guided sightseeing in Pokhara. (World Peace Stupa, Davis Falls, Gupteshwor Cave, Tibetan Refugee Camp, Seti River Gorge, International Mountain Museum) Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 10 – Drive to Sarangkot (1592m / 5223ft) for sunrise and panoramic mountain views. Back to Pokhara for some sightseeing ( Bindabasini Temple, Boating in Phewa Lake (1.5 hours) and pay a visit to Barahi Temple). Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 11 – Rest Day in Pokhara. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 12 – Drive back to Kathmandu (5 to 7 hours) on Tourist Vehicle including lunch break). Overnight at Hotel. (Option: fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu, about 30 minutes).
- Day 13 – Transfer to Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu for your final departure.
Options: Customized this Trip
We offer our amazing photography tour 13 days with the local city guides for individuals, couples, families and groups of all sizes. Further, if you are interested in customizing this trip, we can help you tailor the itineraries and activities as per your individual needs, interests, budget and schedule.
What can you expect from us?
Custom itinerary: You can create your own itinerary or make adjustments in our itinerary. Choose the preferred destinations, activities, and the level of services as per your requirements. (Minimum 5 to 15 days required).
Travel style: You can pick your travel style that includes the type of accommodation, transportation services and local guides. Choose your accommodation styles ranging from comfortable three star hotels to luxurious five star hotels of Nepal. You decide the kind of transportation-land or air transport you want to use for this trip. Select from business class to comfortable and luxurious transportation conveniences for your vacation. Likewise, choose from a local city guide to photography coaching guide, we can do it all at an additional cost.
Personalize your trip: Personalize this trip as per your requirements with the help of our travel consultant. We are happy to help answer all your travel inquiries and fully supported you in planning this trip. Please note that this is a quotation only; price may vary as per your tailor made itinerary and the level of services you choose in this trip. We can provide you with the quotation for your itinerary at the time of booking.