Everest Heli Sightseeing
- Trip Code: ATH15913
- Country: Nepal
- Duration: 1 Days
- Trip Level: EasyJust about anyone can participate in one of these holidays. Minimum walking time is 2 hours and maximum walking time is approximately 5 hours a day. By the time you walk around a number of historical sites you’ll be surprised at how quickly the time passes. You do have the chance to take your time and there are plenty of places where you can rest if needed.
- Starts at: Kathmandu
- Ends at: Kathmandu
- Trip Route:
KATHMANDU – LUKLA – EVEREST BASE CAMP (EBC) – KALAPATTHAR – CHOLA – GOKYO – KONGDE (for breakfast) - LUKLA – KATHMANDU
- Spectacular View of the highest mountain, Mount Everest
- Serene Beauty of Kathmandu Valley
- Beautiful snowcapped Mountain Peaks
- Experience one of the best Ariel tours in the world
- Exhilarating views of the Gokyo valley and lakes
- Stop by at Kongde for breakfast and enjoy the world class scenery
- Have a close view of Langtang range while returning to Kathmandu
Everest heli sightseeing is the tour that gives you the opportunity to ride and have an up-close encounter with the highest mountain in the world.
The morning flight of 7 am takes you from the Tribhuvan International Airport towards the east flying parallel to the Himalayan range and finally reaches to the point from where a spectacular view of the Everest can be seen. Heli stops at Lukla for refueling and then flies towards Everest base camp. You can have an aerial view of the famous Everest, Nuptse, Lotshe, Amadablam, Thamaserkhu, the Gokyo valley and the turquoise water of Gokyo Lake. On the way back from the Everest base camp and Gokyo, the Everest heli sightseeing tour takes you to one of the world’s highest hotel in Kongde for breakfast. You have about an hour for breakfast, to capture the best moments and enjoy the sight of truly glossy snow-capped mountain ranges. The helicopter soon takes over due to the altitude threat and you are ready to return back to Kathmandu. Throughout the Everest heli sightseeing tour, you will be flying close to Mt. Langtang and Jugal Himal on your way back, finally ending up with an aerial view of the entire Kathmandu valley.
Time Duration: 3 hrs. + 1 hr. (Ground time + Breakfast) – Depending on weather.
- We do not have fixed departure date for Everest Heli Sightseeing. However, this trip can be arranged as per the customer’s request. We have price discounts according to the group size and number of pax. The bigger your group, the bigger your group discounts. A group booking of 25 or more people is subjected to a maximum discount with the availability of free trip to one person. If your group is much larger please contact us to discuss about the price. There is also the option of private and tailor made journey best suited for you, your family and friends. The trip price according to the number of pax is well illustrated below:
Airport pick-ups & drops by tourist vehicle.
A government licensed English speaking Guide (depending on the group size, sometimes even the pilot assists as a guide).
Breakfast at Kongde at one of the world highest hotel.
Helicopter flight from Kathmandu to Everest region and back to Kathmandu including airport taxes.
All our government taxes.
Tourist service charge, vat.
Price Does not Include
All Items of Personal Interest.
Any items not mentioned in include items.