Everest for Breakfast
- Trip Code: ATH15910
- Country: Nepal
- Duration: 1 Days
- Trip Level: EasyJust about anyone can participate in one of these holidays. Minimum walking time is 2 hours and maximum walking time is approximately 5 hours a day. By the time you walk around a number of historical sites you’ll be surprised at how quickly the time passes. You do have the chance to take your time and there are plenty of places where you can rest if needed.
- Starts at: Kathmandu
- Ends at: Kathmandu
- Trip Route:
KATHMANDU – LUKLA – KONGDE – LUKLA – KATHMANDU
- Scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla
- Serene Beauty of Kathmandu Valley
- Extravagant views of the gigantic mountains
- Beautiful snowcapped Mountain Peaks
- Stop by at Kongde for the most surreal breakfast
- Experience one of the best Ariel tours in the world
- Make the best memories at Everest, the highest mountain in the world
Everest for breakfast is a dream come true for those willing to experience and encounter the world class food in the lap of the highest mountain of the world. Be a part of warm culture of the Sherpa people for certain interval of time and make memories that lasts lifetime.
The regular 30 minutes morning flight takes you from the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu to the Lukla Airport, and the gateway to Everest. A helicopter shuttle waits for you to take you for the aerial view of the mountains such as Everest, Nuptse, Lotshe, Amadablam, Thamaserkhu, the snow-capped hills, the glaciers and the lakes. The heli after making a round at Everest for 15 minutes stops by at Kongde for the world class breakfast. Have your breakfast with champagne to celebrate the best moments in the Himalayas. Spend your ground time at the highest altitude, witnessing the mountains, the snow, and the beauty of the place. You have about two hours break for breakfast and to captivate the best moments and enjoy the sight of truly glossy snow-capped mountain ranges. The heli then takes over and you are ready to return back to Lukla on a 15 minutes flight again. You will have a scenic 30 minutes regular flight back to Kathmandu bidding farewell to the mountains from Lukla.
Time Duration: 1 hr. 30 minutes + 2 hrs. (Ground time + Breakfast*)
- This trip is guaranteed to run daily. You can directly book the trip or send us an inquiry. The group discount price are as follows:
See Group Discount
No. of people Price per person 1-1 USD 2,000 2-2 USD 1,700 3-3 USD 1,250 4-4 USD 1,150 5-5 USD 1,050 6-30 USD 1,000
Airport pick-ups & drops by tourist vehicle.
A government licensed English speaking Guide (depending on the group size, sometimes even the pilot assists as a guide)
All permits and entrance fees.
Flight fare to and from Lukla including airport taxes.
Helicopter shuttle from Lukla to Kongde and back to Lukla.
Champagne Breakfast at Kongde.
All our government taxes.
Tourist service charge, vat.
Price Does not Include
All Items of Personal Interest.
Any items not mentioned in include items.