Best of Nepal – 14 days
- Trip Code: ATH9662
- Country: Nepal
- Duration: 14 Days
- Trip Level: EasyJust about anyone can participate in one of these holidays. Minimum walking time is 2 hours and maximum walking time is approximately 5 hours a day. By the time you walk around a number of historical sites you’ll be surprised at how quickly the time passes. You do have the chance to take your time and there are plenty of places where you can rest if needed.
- Activity: Sightseeing and Cultural Tour, Day hike, Jungle Safari
- Starts at: Kathmandu
- Ends at: Kathmandu
- Trip Route:
- Best Season: January to June; September to December
- Guided city tours visiting Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple), Pasupatinath, Bouddhanath, Bhaktapur, Changunarayan etc.
- Mountain Flight to get as close as possible to Mountains like Mt Everest, Kanchenjunga etc.
- Visiting the Birth Palace of Lord Buddha “Lumbini”.
- Wildlife activities/jungle safari in Chitwan National Park.
- Explore the Newari Culture of Kathmandu Valley and Bandipur.
- Explore the beautiful city of Pokhara.
- Morning yoga class in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
- Spectacular Sunrise/Sunset and Mountain View from Sarangkot, Nagarkot and Dhulikhel.
During this best of Nepal tour we will take you to some of the most popular and significant places of Nepal such as Kathmandu, Chitwan, Lumbini, Bandipur, Pokhara, Nagarkot, Dhulikhel and close to Mt. Everest by mountain flight. In this trip we will be using 5 star hotels and resorts for accommodation, top rated airlines for domestic flight and comfortable private vehicle with a/c for road trip.
The major attractions of this tour will be visiting cultural heritage sites of Kathmandu and Bhaktapur, panoramic view of mountains from Nagarkot and Dhulikhel, closest possible aerial view of Mt Everest via mountain flight, jungle safari in Chitwan, Lumbini birthplace of Lord Buddha, traditional Newari culture in Bandipur and sightseeing around Pokhara.
During the course of this tour, you will have a professional guide at your service and travel on a comfortable private tourist vehicle. Transfer across cities will be either on an airplane or ground transportation (private tourist vehicle). All accommodation during the tour will be at 4/5-star hotels available in the area with twin sharing basis (single supplement will be available on request). You will have ample opportunity to purchase authentic souvenirs, including carpets, handicrafts, carvings and thankas (traditional painting) in this tour.
- Day 01 – Arrival at Kathmandu (Altitude:1,345 meters) Airport and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at 4/5-star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 02 – Pre-trip meeting, majestic mountain flight (1 hr flight) and guided sightseeing in Kathmandu. Overnight stay at 4/5-star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 03 – Sightseeing in Patan, flight to Lumbini (Altitude:150meters, 30 Mins flight) at afternoon. Overnight stay at 4/5-star hotel in Lumbini.
- Day 04 – Sightseeing in Lumbini. Overnight stay at 4/5-star hotel in Lumbini.
- Day 05 – Drive to Chitwan (Altitude:415meters, 3:30 Mins). Overnight stay at 4/5-star resort in Chitwan.
- Day 06 – Whole day jungle activities. Overnight stay at 4/5-star resort in Chitwan.
- Day 07 – Drive to Pokhara (Altitude:827meters, 5hrs) via Bandipur(1,030meters). Overnight stay at 4/5-star hotel in Pokhara.
- Day 08 – Watch sunrise from Sarangkot (Altitude:1,600meters), yoga class and evening walk in Lakeside Pokhara. Overnight stay at 4/5-star hotel in Pokhara.
- Day 09 – Sightseeing in Pokhara. Overnight stay at 4/5-star hotel in Pokhara.
- Day 10 – Fly to Kathmandu at morning (30 Mins flight), visit to Narayanhiti Palace Museum. Overnight stay at 4/5 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 11 – Morning yoga (90 mins) in Kathmandu Thamel, Sightseeing in Bhaktapur, Changunarayan, drive to Nagarkot (Altitude: 2,000 meters, 1 hr drive), watch sunset from Nagarkot Overnight stay at 4/5 star hotel in Nagarkot.
- Day 12 – Drive to Dhulikhel(1,550meters, 1hr drive), watch sunset and sunrise from Dhulikhel. Overnight stay at 4/5 star hotel in Dhulikhel.
- Day 13 – Drive back to Kathmandu (1 hr drive), walk and do shopping in the streets of Kathmandu. Farewell dinner in the evening. Overnight stay at 4/5 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 14 – Transfer to the international airport for your final departure, our representative will be there to see off.
Day 01- Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1,345meters).
Our airport representative will welcome you at Tribhuvan International airport, Kathmandu. S/he will be displaying an Ace the Himalaya signboard outside the airport terminal. You will be then transferred to your respective hotel in our private tourist vehicle. Overnight stay at 4/5-star hotel in Kathmandu.
(No meals included)
Day 02 - Pre-trip meeting, majestic mountain flight and guided sightseeing in Kathmandu
At early morning, we host a pre-trip meeting at your hotel in Kathmandu and introduce your tour guide. Please seek this opportunity to ask questions about your tour. This includes a final briefing and preparations for the tour. For the meeting, please make sure you bring passport, two copies of passport-size photos, and a readable copy of your travel insurance policy. During this meeting, please clear the due balance, if any, and sign the legally binding trip form as well as the non-liability disclaimer. Please inform us in advance if you will be arriving late and therefore are unable to attend the pre-trip meeting.
After pre-trip meeting we will go to domestic airport for mountain flight, from this flight we can see closest possible aerial views of Mt Everest, Kanchenjunga, including many other snow-capped mountains and the Tibetan Plateau. Mountain flights are operated by the top rated Airlines company like Buddha Air, (19 seater), Americansn Beech 1900D aircraft and Yeti Air (a 19 seater DeHavill) and DHC-6/300 Series Twin Otter, Goma Air etc. All the flights leave Kathmandu between 7.00 and 9.30 a.m.And afternoon time we will utilize it by doing sightseeing in Kathmandu, we will visit the following places
Swayambhunath Stupa – The Monkey Temple (World Heritage Site)
This stupa watches over the valley from the top of a hillock on its western side. The huge stupa is one of the holiest Buddhist sites in Nepal and its establishment is linked to the creation of the Kathmandu Valley out of a primordial lake. Swayambhu is also known as Samhengu and the Monkey Temple because of the countless monkeys living in the premises.
Kathmandu Durbar Square (World Heritage Site)
This complex of palaces, courtyards and temples, built between the 12th and 18th centuries, used to be the seat of the ancient Malla kings of Kathmandu. An intriguing piece here is the 17th- century stone inscription set into the wall of the palace with writings in 15 languages. The Durbar Square is the social, religious and urban focal point of the city. There are also three museums inside the palace building. Overnight stay at 4/5-star hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 03 - Sightseeing in Patan, flight to Lumbini (Time: Afternoon, Duration: 30 minutes flight, Altitude: 150meters)
Today after breakfast we will go to Patan Durbar Square for sightseeing. Patan Durbar Square is an enchanting combination of palace buildings, artistic courtyards and graceful pagoda temples. The former royal palace complex is the center of Patan’s religious and social life, and houses a museum containing an array of bronze statues and religious objects. One remarkable monument here is a 17th-century temple dedicated to the Hindu God Krishna, built entirely of stone.After lunch we will fly to Lumbini and rest of day will be relaxing. Overnight stay at 4/5-star hotel in Lumbini.
Day 04 - Whole day sightseeing in Lumbini and relax
After breakfast we will get ready for sightseeing in Lumbini. This pilgrimage site in southwest Nepal attracts devout Buddhists around the world, who arrive to pay homage at the Sacred Garden where the ‘Enlightened One’ was born. Exploring the Maya Devi Temple will be jaw dropping moment for you. Another famous landmark is the Ashoka Pillar raised by the great Emperor who converted to Buddhism. Lumbini has been enlivened by the multitude of architecturally beautiful temples, stupas and monasteries built by various international Buddhist communities. (Overnight stay at 4/5-star hotel in Lumbini).
Day 05 - Drive from Lumbini to Chitwan (Time: Morning, Distance : 160Km, Duration: 3:30Mins, Altitude:415meters)
After breakfast we will drive to Chitwan. If you love jungle safari Chitwan National Park is the right destination, which is the first national park of Nepal, established in 1973. There are more than 43 species of mammals in the park. The park is especially renowned for its protection of the endangered one- horned rhinoceros, tiger, and gharial crocodile along with many other common species of wild animal. We will have lunch in 5 star resort and relax for a while. Enjoy the sunset in the evening. Overnight stay at 4/5-star resort in Chitwan.
(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Included)
Day 06 - Full day Jungle Activities, Elephant back safari, canoe ride and watch Tharu Cultural Program
Get a wake-up call from staff, have breakfast and get ready for the jeep safari. After Lunch a traditional dug-out canoe takes you on a silent trip down the Rapti River to view aquatic birds and the animals of the river banks. Visit to elephant breeding center and learn more about the life of these fascinating animals. At the end of the day we will have an opportunity to watch the Tharu (Local tribe) cultural program. Overnight stay at 4/5-star resort in Chitwan.
(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Included)
Day 07 - Drive from Chitwan to Bandipur (Altitude: 1030m, Distance: 97 Km, Duration: 2 hrs 30 Mins drive) Lunch and sightseeing in Bandipur- Pokhara (Altitude: 827m, Distance: 80Km Duration: 2 hrs 15 mins) Drive
Its going to be long day today. We will leave Chitwan early morning after breakfast for Bandipur a Newar town with its age-old flavour intact. After having lunch at Bandipur with panaromic view of Himalayas, we will take a walk in local market of Newari culture. And continue journey towards Pokhara Valley the city of lakes. Overnight stay at 4/5-star hotel in Pokhara.
Day 08 - Watch sunrise from Sarangkot (1,600meters), yoga class, rest in the afternoon and evening walk in Lakeside Pokhara
Today we will wake up early in the morning and about 45 minutes drive with 25 minutes hike take us to the top of Sarangkot to see the best sunrise and close view of many mountains like Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri, Fishtail including view of the beautiful Pokhara Valley and Phewa lake, it’s a 15-minute walk down and 45 minutes drive to the hotel in Pokhara. We will go to yoga class on the way and come back to hotel. Relax for a while, and later go for street shopping and evening walk in the lakeside of Pokhara. Overnight stay at 4/5-star hotel in Pokhara.
Day 09 - Whole day sightseeing in Pokhara
Wake up early and have breakfast. You will have a private vehicle and a professional tour guide at your disposal. The places we visit are as below:
Phewa Lake and Barahi Temple
Situated at an altitude of 800m above sea level, it is the second largest lake in the kingdom. With the Barahi Island Temple in the middle of the lake it is the most important religious monument in Pokhara. Built almost in the middle of Phewa Lake, this two-storied pagoda is dedicated to the female force Shakti. The reflection of Mt. Machhapuchhare and Annapurna can be seen in its serene water. Thick forest lies on the adjoining southern slopes of the lake.
Locally known as Patale Chhango and in the southern flank of the Pokhara valley is where the stream flowing from Fewa lake collapses and surges down the rock into a deep gorge, leaping through several potholes. This is hugely popular with tourists and locals alike.
Tibetan Refugee Camp
The Tibetan refugee camp is situated near Davis fall. We get an opportunity to visit the camp and buy production and trade of woolen carpets and other handicrafts. The original Tibetan settlers in this region migrated to Nepal in the ‘50s.
Lies in the center of religious old bazaar. It is dedicated to Goddess Bhagawati, yet another manifestation of Shakti. The park like grounds offer a fine picnic area.
Seti River Gorges
Carved by Seti-Gandaki is one of the natural wonders of Pokhara. K.I. Singh bridge at Bagar, Mahendrapool & Prithivi highway Bridge near bus park, provides a perfect view of the river’s dreadful rush and the deep gorge made by the turbulent flow of white water.
The revered Gupteswar Cave is situated 2 kms from Pokhara airport. The entrance is right across from Devi’s fall and the cave is almost 3 kms long. It has some big hall-sized rooms and some passages where you have to crawl on all four. This cave holds special value to Hindus since a phallic symbol of Lord Shiva is preserved here in the condition it was discovered. Overnight stay at 4/5-star hotel in Pokhara.
Day 10- Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu (Time: Morning, Duration: 30Mins), sightseeing in Kathmandu, Visit to Narayanhity Palace Museum
Today we will fly back to Kathmandu by domestic airplane. After returning to Kathmandu, we have the afternoon and the evening to go for sightseeing in Kathmandu and visit to Museum. We will visit the following places:
Pashupatinath temple (World Heritage Site)
Pashupatinath is one of the most sacred Hindu shrines in the world and lies 5 kms east of the city center. The richly-ornamented pagoda houses the sacred Linga, or phallic symbol, of Lord Shiva. Chronicles indicate the temple’s existence prior to 400 AD. Devotees can be seen taking ritual dips in the holy Bagmati River flowing beside the temple.
Bouddhanath Stupa (World Heritage Site)
Later visit Boudhanath, the 2500 years old Buddhist stupa in the Valley built in 5th century with four pairs of eyes of Lord Buddha in four cardinal directions keeping an eternal watch over the people and their doings. You will find Buddhist pilgrims from Tibet going round the stupa spinning the prayer wheels
Narayanhiti Palace Museum
Narayanhiti Palace Museum is located at the centre of Kathmandu; it will provide anyone with an opportunity to see many prized possessions of important historical significance. It is the former royal palace and it was open to public since 2006. While visiting the museum you will come across to know interior design of the palace, how royalty lived and the history. Overnight stay at 4/5-star hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 11- Morning yoga class in Thamel Kathmandu, Sightseeing in Bhaktapur, Changunarayan, watch sunset from Nagarkot(Altitude: 2,000meters)
Early morning we will go for yoga class from 8:00 am to 9:30. After that we’ll spend this day on a guided sightseeing tour in Bhaktapur and Changunarayan, and in the evening, we’ll head to Nagarkot (1-hour drive). The places we visit are:
Bhaktapur Durbar Square (Bhadgaon) (World Heritage Site)
Bhaktapur Durbar Square is a collection of pagoda and shikhara-style temples grouped around a 55-window palace of brick and wood. The attraction of the Bhaktapur Durbar Square is the Lion Gate, the Golden Gate, the 55-window palace, art galleries and the statue of King Bhupatindra Malla.
Changunarayan Temple (World Heritage Site)
Situated on a ridge overlooking the Kathmandu valley, about 12 km to the east of the city. It is dedicated to the Hindu God Vishnu. It is one of the finest and oldest specimens of pagoda architecture built in 323 AD by King Haridutta Verma. The temple is richly decorated with sculptures and carvings, and its position above the Kathmandu valley affords a beautiful view of the surrounding countryside.
Nagarkot is one of the most scenic spots situated about 35 km east of Kathmandu from where an excellent view of snow-capped peaks of the Himalayan Ranges in eastern Nepal can be seen (weather permitting). The place is also renowned for spectacular sunrise sights. There are also some great hiking trails in Nagarkot. At the evening we will relax in Nagarkot watching beautiful sunset view. Overnight stay at 4/5-star hotel in Nagarkot.
Day 12 - Watch the spectacular sunrise, have breakfast and drive to Dhulikhel (Altitude: 1,550meters)
We wake up early enough to watch the stunning sunrise from the Nagarkot, It is one of the best spot for watching sunrise. Have breakfast and get ready for drive to Dhulikhel. It will be a great escape from the city life and relax in nature with scenic view of mountains range. Overnight stay at 4/5-star hotel in Dhulikhel.
Day 13 - Drive back to Kathmandu, walk and do shopping in the streets of Kathmandu and farewell dinner
We wake up early and watch the sunrise right through the mountains. Have breakfast and get ready to drive back to Kathmandu. Today we will do some walking and shopping on the streets of the Kathmandu.You have the option to extend your trip for adventure. Overnight stay at 4/5-star hotel in Kathmandu.
(Breakfast and Farewell Dinner Included)
Day 14 - Transfer to airport for your final departure
The trip concludes – our airport representative will drop you at Kathmandu’s Tribhuwan International Airport for your flight departure from Nepal.
- We understand that some clients want their adventure trek/trip to be a private affair, so that it would enable them to spend some of their memorable moments with their near and dear ones at there own Schedule. Considering this, Ace the Himalaya organizes private journeys as well. Please choose your own departure date.
- You can also use this tour as a base for a tailor-made itinerary. For example, we could add on more time exploring the Kathmandu Valley or relaxing in Pokhara, or add some wildlife safaris in Chitwan or Bardia National Parks. We can also adjust the trekking route and add some exciting white water rafting on the Seti, Trisuli or Bhote Koshi rivers. To discuss your ideas or to get some suggestions from one of our travel consultants, please fill in our tailor-made request form.
Pick up from and drop off at the hotel and the airport on a comfortable private tourist vehicle.
Accommodation in a 4/5-star hotel in Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Lumbini and Pokhara (Breakfast Included) and 4/5 star Resort in Chitwan including Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. There will be twin sharing accommodation in entire trip (single supplement will be provided on request).
Farewell dinner in Kathmandu in a typical Nepali restaurant with cultural dance performance in the evening before departure.
All ground transportations are operated by private tourist vehicle like car, van, minibus depending on size and air transportation uses domestic airlines like Buddha air, Yeti airlines etc.
All guided city tour as mentioned in day-by-day itinerary on a private tourist vehicle with a/c.
1 hour scenic mountain flight.
Ace the Himalaya’s licensed English-speaking guide.
The required number of ground staff during the tour like driver, helper etc.
Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for our field staff.
Entry permits and fees for all temples, parks, monasteries, and cultural and historical sites.
Free Ace the Himalaya duffel/kit bag and sunhat (yours to keep).
2 hours yoga class in Pokhara and 90 mins yoga class in Kathmandu.
All government taxes, VAT, Tourist Service charges and official expenses.
Price Does not Include
International airfare and airport departure tax.
Your travel insurance.
Nepal entry visa – you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying US $ 25 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days and 90 days can be obtained by paying US $40 and $ 100 respectively. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
Lunch and dinner in all places except Chitwan (about USD 15 to USD 20 per person per day).
All Items of Personal nature like drink, Laundry etc.
Tips for tour staff and driver. (Tipping is expected)
Others expenses not mentioned in the Price Includes section.
All you need to bring for this Tour is simply some comfortable clothes; there is no any requirement of special equipment on the tour. However for your ease, the following gives you the general idea about the personal items you need to manage for the trip. The personal items referred here are optional and depends upon your choice. The most important factor to be considered while choosing the equipments and your Bag-pack, is the time of the year you are travelling.
In a tour, the vehicle will transfer all the heavy items and equipments. But the Personal belongings of the clients which are required at any moment like money, water bottle, camera, suns cream and toilet paper etc. should be carried by yourself. Therefore, it is advisable that you pack the personal belongings into your daypack.
We will supply complimentary water and wind proof duffel bag, which you can use on the tour for your shopping purpose. The duffel bag is yours to keep.
List of Recommended Equipment for the Tour:
- Duffel or Rucksack bag or suitcase (We will provide one complimentary ACE duffel bag for you to keep.)
- Warm wool or synthetic hat to cover your ears (only if you are travelling in the cold season i.e January, February and December)
- Goggles or sunglasses for sunbeam, dust and wind.
- A neck warmer is another piece of gear for extra warmth if you feel you will need it and is for cold season i.e January, February and December.(optional)
- A pair of warm gloves (Only if you are travelling in cold season i.e January, February and December).
- T-shirts, cotton pants, (loose jeans/khakis), shorts, waterproof shell jackets(preferable if you are travelling in rainy season from June to September.)
- Lightweight long underwear/thermals (if you are traveling in winter January, February and December).
- Liner socks, synthetic or Capilene.
- Light camping shoes or sneakers.
- Sandals/flipflop (Optional).
Medicines and First Aid Kits
(Please note our guide will also carry the first aid kit bag during the trek. However we still recommend you to bring your personal first aid kit as well)
- Ibuprofen for general aches and pains.
- Immodium or Pepto Bismol capsules for upset stomach or diarrhea.
- 1 small personal sized first-aid kit with blister treatments such as mole skin, band-aids, some waterproof tape, anti-infection ointments, etc. Your guides will have more extensive medical gear, but you should have the basics for general use.
Miscellaneous, but Important !
- Passport and extra passport photos (4 copies).
- Airline ticket (Please make a copy and leave on at our office in KTM just in case if you need to change the date of your).
- Durable wallet / pouch for travel documents, money & passport.
- Lip balm. At least SPF 20, 2 sticks. A string taped to the stick is helpful, to hang around your neck and some are now being sold with a cord already attached. Handy as it avoids you from having to stop and look for it.
- Toiletry kit. Be sure to include hand wipes and liquid hand sanitizer
This list is only a guide. While you are travelling you can use the list as a reference, there are numerous options, brands, and versions of each piece of equipment. Use your experience and the listed features to find the best gear for you. Some of the above equipment can be easily found in stores in Kathmandu for cheaper prices.
Here's a few answers to most common Questions asked by the customers.
This cultural tour is suitable for any kind of person, no previous experience is required.
Yes, our airport representative will be there to greet you at the airport. S/he will be displaying an Ace the Himalaya sign-board. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel.
We provide 5-star hotel accommodations in Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Lumbini and Pokhara (breakfast included). 5-star resort will be provided in Chitwan for accommodation (breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
All the restaurants that we dine at cater for Continental, Chinese, Mexican, Americansn based cuisine with some local influences, always plenty to choose from.
These yoga classes are for those who are completely new and beginners. We will teach you the basic yoga, yogic cleansing and stretching methods.
We use comfortable and reliable Japanese Toyota SUVs, vans or micro-buses to transport our guests. These light-weight vehicles are maneuverable in the narrow roads of Nepal. You will have a vehicle, a guide and a licensed driver at your disposal at all times. We use our own Fleet service for Transportation…Click to know more about our fleet service!
The best season for this Tour is anytime between January to June and September to December.
It depends on the season you’re travelling. During winter (December to February), it is colder at night and relatively warmer during the day, with the temperature ranging from 4°C at night to 22°C. Between March and May, the weather stays prefect as the temperature averages 25°C during the day. From September to December, following the monsoon, the temperature gets cooler and allows for a great time to travel. The average temperature during this season is 20°C. The vehicles and the hotels during the trip will be air-conditioned making your travel very comfortable.
Yes. In fact, our company is the active member of Nepal Tour and Travel Agencies Associtaion.
Yes, they have all received a 45-day training from the Hotel Management and Tourism Center in Nepal. The guides have also received high altitude first aid training from KEEP (Kathmandu Environmental Education Project). Please check our Guides Profiles and Training Certificates.
Ace the Himalaya is one of the prime supporters of the social organization Sambhav Nepal. There are several on-going projects in a village called Arupokhari (Gorkha district) which you are more than welcome to visit or even volunteer at. You will be able to gain a different insight into the lives of the people in the hills and also make a difference!
Click here to learn more about our volunteer programs
We cater to all group sizes, while maintaining the field staff ratio to give you the best quality and experience.
Yes, you need to book your own International flights. We are a local agent and it would cost you significantly higher to book through us. Please find more information in the International Flight page.
Laundry service is easily available at your hotel and there are many laundry store in the Kathmandu and Pokhara. Please note that laundry service is not included in the package price.
These facilities are available in all the places in your hotel. Remember to bring your adapters!
There are telephones and Internet facilities available so you can always stay in contact with your family.
ATMs are available in Kathmandu and Pokhara. Major credit cards are accepted in all places but you need to pay 4% extra as bank levy, which might make cash more preferable.
It depends on your spending habits. We estimate USD 12 to 20 a day will be enough to buy lunch, dinner, chocolates and a few drinks.
Tips are always expected. It is a small gesture of thanks to the field staff towards the end of the tour USD 20 per guide and USD 10 per driver per day is recommended per group, but it is entirely up to your wishes.
Bottled water is available in all places. If you wish to drink normal water, you are suggested to use purifying aid, which you need to bring with you.
Our company insures all our staff members, including guides, cooks, Sherpas and porters. Please browse though Company Information pages to view insurance details.
Here are some documents that you will need to carry with you:
· Valid Passport – must be valid for up to 6 months after you return from your tour, keep a separate photocopy.
· Travel insurance, keep a separate photocopy
· Cash and Traveller’s Cheques, keep numbers and proof of purchase separately
· Flight tickets
· Emergency contact numbers for T/C’s, banks, insurance, family contacts.
A holiday should never be about making it to the final point quickly. Along your trek we can add days at your request with additional costs to cover guides, porters, accommodation and food.
Yes, there are a plenty of options and choices to extend your holiday before or after your main trip. Please go into our trip extension page for further information.
No vaccinations are compulsory fro travelling in Nepal, but we do recommend you are covered for diphtheria & TB, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, *malaria, typhoid, polio and tetanus.
We also recommend:
· A dental check-up prior to travelling.
· That you know your blood group in case of emergency.
If you have any pre-existing medical conditions which might affect you on tour, you make these known to your tour leader and Ace the Himalaya at the time of your booking.