- Trip Code: ATH378
- Best Season: Janaury to June and September to Decmber
- Country Visited: Nepal
- Trip Start: Kathmandu
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu
- Destination: Kathmandu, Pokhara, Dhampus, Chitwan.
- Trip Route: Kathmandu-Pokhara-Dhampus Village- Sarankot-Chitwan-Kathmandu
- Trip Style: Guided Tour and Trekking
- Activity: Sightseeing and Trekking, Jungle Safari, Mountain Flight
- Group Size: Any Number pax
- Activity Per Day: Approximately 3 to 6 hrs of guided activities per day
- Guided city tours in Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur
- Guided city tours in Pokhara with boating in Fewa Lake and amazing Mountain View from Sarankot.
- Hiking up To Dhampus Village
- Wildlife tours in Chitwan National Park
- Nepali language lessons and cultural trainer throughout each day by the local guide
- One hour Secnic Everest Flight
- Visit local school in Dhampus and interact with the local student
- Visit the orphanage in Kathmandu and Tibetan refugee camps in Pokhara
In our mind it's important for students to have some time where they are being encouraged to develop their own interests and to use their imagination. We have arranged some simple activities and outings that cover culture, wildlife, environment, trekking, sightseeing, language, dancing and singing all of which forms an educational trip suitable for any one. We can organize this trip through a school, university, sporting or church club. A trip that will be enjoyed by one and all.
Participants receive an excellent opportunity to learn about all aspects of the Nepali culture, wildlife, hiking, lifestyle, language, food and people. This is a cultural effort and to exchange some knowledge of their own home culture and customs.
During their stay, participants will attend an hour of language lessons with an experienced Nepali language teacher and cultural trainer throughout each day, each participant is required to keep a daily diary. Nepali culture is distinctively friendly and open and participants are made to feel as though they are part of the family.
During the course of this trip, you will be guided and travel by deluxe air-conditioned coach. Most of the hotel accommodation during the city tour is three to four star and of a basic standard while in trekking. All meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) provided for entire trip.
- Day 01- Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters). Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02- Guided sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley including Bhaktapur, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Monkey Temple, Buddhanath by tourist vehicle. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 03- Drive to Pokhara by tourist vehicle, 6 hrs. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 04 - Guided sightseeing around Pokhara place includes Phewa & Begnas Lakes, Seti River Gorges, Devi's fall, Gupteswar Cave, Tibetan Refugee Camps and Museums. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 05- Half an hour drive to Phedi and trek up to Dhampus Village 4 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
- Day 06- Trek down to Phedi from Dhampus 3 hours. Overnight at hotel
- Day 07- Drive to Sarankot for sunrise and Mountain View then drive to Chitwan National Park by tourist vehicle, 6 hrs. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 08- Activities in Chitwan National Park. Overnight at Resort.
- Day 09- Drive back to Kathmandu by tourist vehicle, 6 hrs. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 10- Everest Flight and free day in Kathmandu to visit the orphanage and Farewell Dinner in the evening. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 11- Transfer to airport for your final departure.
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. Our trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
NOTE: During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.