- Un-obstructed view of Mt. Everest and many other 8000 meters peaks.
- Birds Eye view of Kathmandu Valley
- Breath taking Mountain glaciers
- Photograph the landscapes of nepal
Scenic Mountain Flight (Everest Flight)
Trip Duraton: 1 hours
We recommend a mountain flight for travelers who want to be in camera range of the highest peaks in the world. Cruising this close to the awe-inspiring massifs of rock and ice is an out-of-this world experience. The mountain flights offer the closest possible aerial views of Mt Everest, Kanchenjunga, including many other snow-capped mountains and the Tibetan Plateau.
Mountain flights are offered by a host of airlines. We offer mountain flights by Buddha Air, (19 seater), Americansn Beech 1900D aircraft and Yeti Air (a 19 seater DeHavill) and DHC-6/300 Series Twin Otter. We have found these to offer the best flight services. All the flights leave Kathmandu between 7.00 and 9.30 a.m.
You can enjoy a seemingly endless chain of snow capped peaks as you fly above the clouds, over glaciers and lakes, rivers and gorges from your private individual window. The clear, non tinted window offers a great opportunity to experience and photograph the aerial view of the Kathmandu valley and the landscapes of Nepal.
Special Trip Price: USD 230 per person (Group Discount available for minimun Booking of 4 person)
- Pick up and drop by private tourist vehicle.
- All our government taxes.
- Tourist service charges.
- The clients need to pay airport tax (NPRS 200 which is USD $2.5)
- Any items not mentioned in include items.
- During the trip, factors such as local politics, transport, weather, etc. may also affect the itinerary.
- The climatic condition might postpone the whole schedule of the day you have planned for.