Trishuli is Nepal’s most popular rafting river with impressive gorges, exciting rapids, some easier sections and easy accessibility from Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Beautiful scenic view
- Wild experience of unsullied beaches
- Impressive gorges and exciting rapids
Rafting at Trishuli River (1 and 2 days)
Trishuli River is one of the major tributaries of the Narayani river basin in central Nepal. Its name Trishuli is followed from a famous pilgrimage place Gosaikunda which lies high in the Himalaya. Trishuli is Nepal’s most popular rafting river with impressive gorges, exciting rapids, some easier sections and easy accessibility from Kathmandu and Pokhara. Easy access to the Prithvi Highway makes breaking off the journey easy. Certainly Trishuli River rafting is the ideal trip if you are looking for more of a ‘wilderness’ experience unsullied beaches and un-spoilt scenery.
So to provide you life time experience Ace the Himalaya has planned up 2 days trip to Trishuli Rafting trip.
Trishuli River Rafting can be only arranged from February to June and September to Mid December.
NOTE: We organized this rafting trip in fixed group departure and customize basis both. Fixed departure trip are available almost everyday, the group size could be any thing from 4 to 30 people
For the private trip departure, we need minimun group of four to conduct this rafting trip. Any group consisting of less than 4 people is subjected to rise in Trip Price. Please note that the larger size of group can substantially decrease the price of the rafting trip. Hence we suggest you to book with your family and friends.
Day 1: A drive in a private tourist vehicle for 3 to 4 hours in the morning from Kathmandu takes us to the starting point of rafting, Charaudi which is 85 km away. After guide briefs about raft and river, the trip hits a few class 2 or 3 rapids called "LADISE DELIGHT” and then we stop for the lunch. After lunch white water hits a class 2 to 3 rapid called "UPSET" and "SURPRISE". At Fishling we stop and have hot tea/coffee with snacks. After the end of the rafting we drive back Kathmandu, if you have booked this trip for a day else we head to our camping site at Kurinighat. Overnight stay at the camp.
Day 2: Around morning time with tea and breakfast we raft towards white water hitting class 2 or 3 rapids "BIJILI RAPID" and "TEA POT" and stop for the lunch. After that raft we finish our trip at Simaltal and drive on a private tourist vehicle to onward destination Kathmandu.
Price for 1 day Rafting: USD 150 per person
Price for 2 day Rafting: USD 270 per person
- All the rafting equipments i.e. boat, lifejacket, paddle, waterproof bag etc is provided.
- Full board meals when camping and lunch for one day rafting trip
- Hotel / pick up & drop by tourist vehicle
- All local permits and entrance fees
- A camping cook for the two days rafting trip
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine etc. for local staff
- Travel insurance (must)
- International airfare to and from Nepal
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on 'Price Includes' section
- Alcoholic and cold drinks
- Tips for guide and driver (Tipping is expected)
- You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu (A tourist visa with multiple entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying US $ 25 or equivalent foreign currency. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos.)
- If you are a non-swimmer, or not very confident in the water, we will be providing you with the life jacket to make sure u are safe and secure. Also it is essential that you inform us of any medical conditions that may affect your well being on the trip.
- During the trip, factors such as local politics, transport, weather, etc. may also affect the itinerary for which our rafting staff will customize the changes if needed.
- The necessary items like personal shoes, warm clothes, towels, sun block, and waterproof camera should be carried.