Paragliding in Pokhara offer some of the best scenery on earth, as you share airspace with Himalayan griffin vultures, eagles, kites and float over villages, monasteries, temples, lakes and jungle, with a fantastic view of the majestic Himalayas.
- Aerial view of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Range.
- Best scenery on earth, as you share airspace with Himalayan griffin vultures, eagles and kites
Paragliding in Nepal
Paragliding in Nepal gives an opportunity for aerial view of the Himalayan ranges. This trip will take you over some of the best scenery on earth, as you share airspace with Himalayan griffin vultures, eagles, kites and float over villages, monasteries, temples, lakes and jungle, with a fantastic view of the majestic Himalayas. Pokhara, the beautiful lakeside town at the foot of the Annapurna Mountains offers paragliding services. Best season is from October through April. There are various deals for the paragliding veterans and novices. Three-day introduction course is offered to beginners while tandem flights where one can fly with instructor are also offered. Nepal forms a rectangle on the southern slopes of the Himalayas and is without exception, the most stunning country imaginable.
Ace the Himalaya offers one of the best Paragliding packages from Pokhara City.
You will be driven in a private tourist vehicle to the site at Sarangkot from where you can see three of the highest mountains in the world, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Manasalu, all over 8000m. Then you will be ready to fly in the sky with the qualified pilot. Your Pilot will guide you to the thermals during your flight. Along the way you can also notice and enjoy the wild birds of prey, including the huge Himalayan Griffon Vulture, Egyptian Vultures, Golden Eagles, many species of falcon and numerous kites, who will join you in your flight.
The Paragliding trip goes for 30 mins and 1 hr (you can choose as per your interest)
For 30 mins fly: USD 170 per person
For 1 hour fly: USD 240 per person
- Pick up & drops by tourist vehicle
- All permits and entrance fees
- All our government taxes.
- Tourist service charges.
- Items of Personal Interest
- Any items not mentioned in include items.
- During the trip, factors such as local politics, transport, weather, etc. may also affect the itinerary.
- The climatic condition might postpone the whole schedule of the day you have planned for.