- Trip Code: ATH379
- Best Season: January to June; September to December
- Country Visited: Nepal
- Trip Start: Kathmandu
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu
- Destination: Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan
- Trip Route: Kathmandu–Pokhara-Chitwan-Kathmandu
- Trip Style: Guided tour in a private tourist vehicle
- Activity: Romantic Escapes, Culture & Wildlife.
- Group Size: For Couples pax
- Activity Per Day: Approximately 3 to 6 hrs of guided tour per day
- Luxury Five Star Accommodation
- Romantic Dinners
- Guided city tours in Kathmandu and Bhaktapur.
- Panoramic views of Himalayas from Sarankot.
- Guided city tour in Pokhara.
- Guided wildlife tours in Chitwan National Park.
- Spectacular Everest Flight
After you say "I do" - it is time for you and your loved one to get away, write the first chapter in your new book of memories and begin love’s journey together, indulge yourself with a storybook honeymoon - passionate interludes quiet dinners and a romantic candlelit room. Just bring your love and we will supply the magic.
Absorb the spectacular views of Mt. Everest during your scenic flight. This charmed land amazes any honeymooner’s heart with its natural beauty, astounding wildlife and floral forests, terraced farms carved off the hillside, gushing rivers and waterfalls and the ever-present aura of the majestic Himalayas.
We have taken the best out of all our trips to provide you with the most indulgent, inspiring and romantic display of Nepal.
Ultimate romantic settings in the Himalayas includes Pokhara with its hidden treasures such as mighty caves, waterfalls, gorges, and canyons, all seemingly carved out lovingly by the gods themselves. The lake town with its unparallel panoramas of Fishtail Mountain on the Annapurna range is most idyllic for honeymooners.
- Day 01- Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters). Overnight at luxury five star hotel.
- Day 02- Guided sightseeing around Bhaktapur, Monkey Temple, Buddhanath. Overnight at luxury five star hotel.
- Day 03– Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara, 30 minutes flight. Overnight at luxury five star hotel.
- Day 04 & 05- Guided sightseeing in and around the beautiful town of Pokhara. Overnight at luxury five star hotel.
- Day 06- Drive from Pokhara to Chitwan by private tourist vehicle, 6 hrs. Overnight at Resort.
- Day 07- Activities in Chitwan National Park. Overnight at Resort.
- Day 08- Chitwan morning activities then we fly back to Kathmandu, 30 minutes flight. Overnight at luxury five star hotel.
- Day 09- Leisure day in Kathmandu. Overnight at Luxury five star hotel.
- Day 10- Everest Flight early in the morning and free day in Kathmandu and Farewell dinner in the evening with local cultural dance show. Overnight at luxury five star hotel.
- Day 11- Transfer to airport for your final departure.
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. Our trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
NOTE: During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.