Bardia national park is the largest and most undisturbed wilderness area in Nepal's Terai region.
- Clear view of wild life
- Canoe Ride
- Bird Watching
- Cultural programs
- Jungle walks
- Village tours
Bardia Jungle Safari (2 Night and 3 days)
Bardia national park is the largest and most undisturbed wilderness area in Nepal's Terai region. It is located in the eastern bank of Karnali River in Bardia district. It was established to protect representative ecosystems and conserve tiger and its prey species. The alluvial grasslands and subtropical moist deciduous forests have made it more beautiful and attractive place to visit.
Also about a 70% the park is covered by the forest, grassland, savannah and riverine forest. It is the home of 53 mammals. We could find rhinoceros, wild elephant, Bengal tiger, swamp deer, and Gangetic dolphin. Amost 407 species of birds are found here. The Bengal florican, white-rumped vulture, peafowl, and bar-headed geese are the main symbol attraction of the park.
This is the right place to explore around the nature which will take you to the exciting part of Tiger Tracking, Elephant Tracking, Jungle/Nature walk, Bird watching, wild sightseeing, Jeep safari, Dolphin sightseeing, Camping, Hiking, and many more.
Ace the Himalaya has planned up special trip to experience the visit of Bardia National Park.
For 1 Pax: USD 870 per person
For 2-3 Pax: USD 810 per person
For 4 and above: USD 770 per person
Day 01- Fly from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj and trasnfer to Resort inside the National Park via tourist vehicle
Flight from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj which take about 40 minutes. On your arrival at Nepalgunj resort, staff will receive you. You will then be transferred to resort. On reaching resort, resort manager will brief you about your stay with your lunch. After that we will visit local village/ Elephant stable with other activity and then back to the resort. Overnight at resort
Day 02- Activities inside the Bardia National Park.
After breakfast we would go for jungle walk. Dugout cone ride with elephant back safari and full day guided Jungle Walk taking in various areas in the park and targeting different species of birds and animals. Then you can enjoy the traditional western Tharu dance then be back to resort. Overnight at Resort
Day 03- Drive to Nepalgunj & Fly back to Kathmandu
Today after your breakfast we will drive back to Nepalgunj for our scheduled flight to Kathmandu. Depending on the flight time, we can spend some time visiting nearby places. Upon arrival in Kathmandu, you will be transferred to your hotel. Share your experience with your travel companions, trade emails, and organize the photos of your visit. You can spend the evening relaxing or perhaps go on a last minute shopping strolling around in the streets. Overnight in Kathmandu.
- Hotel / pick up & drop by tourist vehicle
- Flight from Kathmandu - Nepalgunj - Kathmandu.
- Transfer from Nepalgunj airport to national park and back to Nepalgunj by tourist vehicle with driver.
- Guided tours and activities inside the Bardia National Park.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with hot drinks.
- A government licensed English speaking safari guide during the trip.
- All local permits and entrance fees.
- All government taxes / tourist services charges / vat / official expenses.
- One night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on day 03.
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- International airfare to and from Nepal
- You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu (A tourist visa with multiple entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying US $ 25 or equivalent foreign currency. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos.)
- Tips for guide and driver (Tipping is expected)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on 'Price Includes' section
- The trip can be extended.
- You can start the trip from Pokhara or Kathmandu
- During the trip, factors such as local politics, transport, weather, etc. may also affect the itinerary.