- Trip Code: ATH323
- Best Season: March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
- Country Visited: Nepal, Tibet
- Trip Start: Kathmandu
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu
- Destination: Lhasa and Potala Palace
- Trip Route: Kathmandu-Lhasa-Potala Palace-Kathmandu
- Trip Style: Guided tour in a private tourist vehicle
- Activity: Sightseeing and Cultural Tour
- Max. Altitude:
3,660 m /12004.8 ft
- Group Size: Min. 1 pax pax
- Activity Per Day: Approximately 4 to 6 hrs of guided tour per day
- Trip Category: Tibet Tour
- Guided city tour in the Kathmandu valley
- Guided sightseeing tours of cultural and historical hearts of Tibet including Lhasa, Potala Palace, Drepung Monastery
- Scenic flights from Kathmandu – Lhasa – Kathmandu
Flight to and from Kathmandu and Lhasa offers a fun-filled adventurous journey around cultural heritages and historical places of Nepal and Tibet. Lhasa, also known as ‘Sunlight City’, is regarded as the heart and soul of Tibet and hence is the number one tourist destination in Tibet. Visits to white and ochre fortress of Potala Palace and Jokhang temple can be a quite spiritually rejuvenating experience. Potala Palace is a UNESCO world heritage and features an overwhelming array of intricate murals, temples, stupas, tombs of eight past Dalai Lamas, exquisite Tibetan Mandalas and other relics of Tibetan history. If you wish to glimpse into Tibetan culture, what could be more insightful than exploring Barkhor markets! As you wander around the markets, you witness Tibetan arts, culture, custom and tradition. With so much to see and explore in Lhasa, this will truly be an unforgettable experience.
- Day 01 - Arrival at the Tribuwan International Airport in Kathmandu (1,345m). Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 02 - Pre-trip meeting and sightseeing around the Kathmandu valley. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 03 - Fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa (3,660m) . Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 04 - Guided sightseeing in Lhasa. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 05 - Second day of guided sightseeing in Lhasa. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 06 - Fly from Lhasa to Kathmandu. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 07 - Transfer to the airport for your final flight departure.
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. The trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements. Private Departure available on any day all year round.
On adventure trips of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.
If you happen to return back earlier due to high altitude sickness or any other reasons. You have to pay for all extra expenses like transport, group visa splitting charge, accomodation charge and medical expenses that occour while returning. There wont be any refund or adjustment from our comapny as the chinese government doesnt consider any refund or adjustment to us.