- Trip Code: ATH374
- Best Season: Any Time
- Country Visited: Nepal
- Trip Start: Kathmandu
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu
- Trip Route: KTM-Sivapuri-Chisapani- Nagarkot-Dhulikhel-KTM
- Trip Style: Lodge to Lodge Trekking
- Activity: Sightseeing and Trekking
- Group Size: Min. 1 pax
- Activity Per Day: Approximately 4 hr walking per day
- Trip Category: Short Trek
- Guided city tours in Kathmandu: Swoyambhu, Patan, Pashupatinath and Boudhanath.
- Old Newari Culture, experience local life style.
- Beautiful scene of Himalayan range like from Chisapani, Nagarkot and Dhulikhel.
- Sunrise/Sunset from Nagarkot.
- Old Palaces, Museums, Temples, Stupas.
This trip consists of visit to some important heritage sites of Kathmandu and easy treks to some hiking areas near or around Kathmandu valley. To sum up, we can say that it is a complete package of physically less challenging trips around Kathmandu valley.
You’ll get to do sightseeing around some of the most popular and significant cultural heritage sites of Kathmandu. Then, you’ll trek to the naturally blessed areas like Shivapuri, Chisapani, Nagarkot and Dhulikhel. What is even more interesting about this easy trek is that you’ll get an opportunity to observe the mountainous range from those places, even without actually climbing any mountain.
All of them are around Kathmandu valley and don’t require much physical guts. So, even kids and old people can enjoy this tour without any sort of difficulty.
- Day 01 - Arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu (1,345m). Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 02- Pre-trip meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley. Overnight at Guesthouse.
- Day 03 – Drive Kathmandu –Sundarijal to start our trek to Chisapani (2050m) , 1 hour drive and 6 hours trek. Overnight at Guesthouse.
- Day 04 – Trek from Chisapani to Nagarkot (2175m)-7 hrs. Overnight at Hotel in Nagarkot.
- Day 05 - Trek from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel (1440m, 3hrs) and same day drive to Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 06- Transfer to Tribhuwan International Airport for your final departure.
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. Our trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
NOTE: During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.