- Trip Code: ATH336
- Best Season: January to June; September to December
- Country Visited: Nepal
- Trip Start: Kathmandu
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu
- Trip Route: Kathmandu–Nagarkot–Pokhara-Chitwan-Kathmandu
- Trip Style: Guided Tour
- Activity: Sightseeing and Cultural Tour, Jungle Safari, Mountain Flight
- Group Size: Min. 1 pax pax
- Activity Per Day: Approximately 3 to 6 hrs of guided activities per day
- Trip Category: Nepal Cultural Tour
- Guided city tours in Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur
- Panoramic views of Himalayas from Nagarkot with sunrise and sunset
- Guided city tours in Pokhara with an amazing view of the mountains from Sarankot
- Guided wildlife tours in the Chitwan National Park
- Spectacular Mt. Everest flight
Discover the magic and mystery of Kathmandu – immerse yourself in the fascination throughout the colorful array of bustling streets, rich historic heritage, exquisite temples and religious sites. Witness as well as experience the unique, exotic Nepalese culture and festivals up close. Meandering drive to the hilltop of Nagarkot for a breathtaking sunrise. It’s the perfect place to view many of the Himalayan greats such as Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Gauri Shanker as well as Mount Everest; we believe it’s the ideal way to begin your journey.
In Pokhara, the delightful scenic lakeside town with the spectacular backdrop of Machhapuchhre rising behind it all creates an ambiance of peace and relaxation. Pokhara is nestled in a tranquil valley and sports a tropical feel, a fact well appreciated by the beautiful diversity of flowers that bloom throughout. There are innumerable must-see places to discover, from the holy Gupteshower cave to the historical museums(dedicated to the famous Gurkha Warriors), Sarangkot hill and the World Peace Pagoda.
While you're in the Chitwan National Park, climb aboard the local boats to observe crocodiles along the banks. Surrender to the pure pleasure of jungle activities! Safari excursion includes elephant safari, canoeing and bird watching. Unlike African animals, those in Chitwan tend to be rather solitary and shy. But our expert guides knows how to track these elusive creatures and you can enjoy a glimpse or two of some of these endangered animals. We explore the park in a jeep, looking for rhinos, tigers, elephants, wild boars and the masses of beautiful birds living here.
Another highlight of the tour is the amazing experience of the one-hour Everest flight that takes you within the camera range of some of the highest peaks in the world, and cruising this close to the awe-inspiring massifs of rock and ice is an out-of-this world experience. This scenic Everest flight offers the closest possible aerial views of Mt Everest, Kanchenjunga along with others along the Tibetan border.
During the course of this trip, you will have a professional guide at your disposal, and travel on a comfortable private tourist vehicle or a coach. Transfer across cities will be either on an airplane or ground transportation (private vehicle or tourist bus). All accommodation during the tour will be at 3- to 4-star hotels and lodges available in the area. You will have ample opportunity to purchase authentic souvenirs, including carpets, handicrafts, carvings and Thankas (traditional painting) in this trip.
- Day 01 - Arrival at the Tribuwan International Airport in Kathmandu (1,345m). Overnight at a hotel.
- Days 02 and 03 - Pre-trip meeting and sightseeing around the Kathmandu valley. Drive to the Nagarkot hillstation. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 04 - Drive to Pokhara on a tourist bus, van or car. Overnight at a hotel.
- Days 05 and 06 - Guided sightseeing in Pokhara. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 07 - Drive to Sarankot for sunrise and mountain views, then continue onto the Chitwan National Park. Overnight at a Resort in Chitwan.
- Day 08 - Activities in the Chitwan National Park. Overnight at Resort in chitwan.
- Day 09 - More activities in Chitwan, and drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 10 - Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 11 - Everest mountain flight and farewell dinner in Kathmandu. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 12 - Transfer to the international airport for your final departure.
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. Our trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
NOTE: During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.