- Trip Code: ATH334
- Best Season: January to June; September to December
- Country Visited: Nepal
- Trip Start: Kathmandu
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu
- Trip Route: Kathmandu–Trisuli–Pokhara–Chitwan–Last Resort-Kathmandu
- Trip Style: Guided Tour
- Activity: Sightseeing and Cultural Tour, Rafting, Paragliding, Bungee, Jungle Safari, Mountain Flight
- Group Size: Min. 1 pax pax
- Activity Per Day: Approximately 3 to 6 hrs of guided activities per day
- Trip Category: Nepal Cultural Tour
- Scenic Mt. Everest flight
- Guided sightseeing in Pashupati Temple, Boudhanath, Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
- 2-3 hours adventurous rafting in Trisuli River
- Paragliding in Pokhara with sightseeing
- Panoramic views of the Himalayan ranges/sunrise.
- Jungle safari in the Chitwan National Park
- Scenic attractions on the Nepal's highway drive
- Bungee jumping
Since Nepal is one of the best places for the adventure tourism, it has several such adventure activities, Concerning on the high demand of the adventure travel, we have been organizing different adventurous activities like rafting, bungee jumping, paragliding, Jungle Safari, Mountain flights etc. This carefully designed trip is only the way to fulfilling your quest for adventure experience, which takes you to the perfection of ecstasy.
This adventure tour fit for those who take their life as a challenge. During this trip you will have the experience of rafting, bungee jumping, paragliding, mountain flight & wild life experience among the flocks of different species of wild animals, birds inside the World Heritage Sites, mountain flight, and paragliding. See the summary details on each activity:
Mountain flights offer passengers a spectacular view of the Himalayan peaks. The peeks seen during the flights are Gosaithan, Dorje Lhakpa, Phurbi Chyachu, Choba Bhamare, Mt. Gaurishankar, Melungste, Chugimago, Mt. Numbur, Karyolung, Cho-Oyu, Gyanchungkang, Pumori, Nuptse and finally Mt. Everest.
Rafting is one of the exciting ways of exploring the wilderness of Nepal. The best time for this activity is October through mid- December and March through early May. The government has opened 16 rivers for commercial rafting. Trishuli is one of the reachable rivers, which can be booked and transferred daily. We have included this Rive for in our activities.
Paragliding in Nepal gives an opportunity for aerial view of the Himalayas. Pokhara, the beautiful lakeside town at the foot of Annapurna Mountains offers paragliding services.
The tropical jungles of Nepal's Terai preserve some of the best wildlife habitat. Jungle safari on elephant's back or jeep rides are offered at Chitwan National Park, Parsa wildlife Reserve, Bardia National Park etc., all located in the Terai. A wild ranges of facilities are available in and around the areas. Chitwan is the most focused adventure destination for this trip.
The ultimate thrill of a Bungee jump can now be experienced in Nepal at perhaps the best site in the world. Nepal's first bungee jumping site is situated 160m over the wild Bhote Koshi river, and located close to the Nepal-Tibet border, a three-hour drive from Kathmandu. The jump, at 160m, was designed by one of New Zealand's leading bungee consultants, and is operated by some of the most experienced jumpmasters in the business. It's mishap-proof. The agency takes safety "very, very seriously". Location: Eastern Nepal Less than 3 hours drive from Kathmandu in the Arniko (Kathmandu/Lhasa) Highway to within 12km of the Tibet Border and the famous Friendship Bridge. The Gorge: 166m wide steel suspension bridge over the Bhote Koshi River. The Bridge: Swiss designed, especially for bungee jumping with a 4x safety factor. The bridge has a loading factor of 250kg per running meter. This means that the bridge will hold 250 x 166 = 41,500kg or 4.5 tones and those are Swiss measurements! More facts:
- Over 6000 meters of steel wire was used to build the bridge
- Longest suspension bridge in Nepal
- The bridge joins two sides of a great valley.
- Before its construction, locals walked five hours to cross this river gorge.
- Day 01 - Arrival at the Tribuwan International Airport in Kathmandu (1,345m). Pre-trip meeting at the office. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 02 - Everest mountain flight and guided sightseeing in Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 03 - Morning drive to Charaundi for Rafting. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 04 - Paragliding and guided Sightseeing in Pokhara. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 05 - Five-hour drive to the Chitwan National Park on a tourist vehicle. Overnight at Resort in Chitwan.
- Day 06 - Activities in the Chitwan National Park. Overnight at Resort in Chitwan.
- Day 07 - 6-hour drive back to Kathmandu on a tourist vehicle. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 08 - Drive to Kodari for Bungee Jumping. Return to Kathmandu and evening farewell dinner. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 09 - Transfer to airport for your final departure
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. Our trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
NOTE: During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.