- Trip Code: ATH371
- Best Season: January to June and September to December
- Country Visited: Nepal
- Trip Start: Kathmandu
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu
- Trip Route: Kathmandu–Pokhara–Lumbini-Chitwan-Kathmandu
- Trip Style: Guided Tour
- Activity: Sightseeing and Cultural Tour
- Group Size: Min. 1 pax pax
- Activity Per Day: Approximately 4 to 6 hrs of guided activities per day
- Trip Category: Nepal Cultural Tour
- Guided city tours in Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swoyambhu (Monkey Temple) etc.
- Explore the Newari Culture of Kathmandu Valley.
- Visiting the Birth Palace of Lord Buddha “Lumbini”
- Explore the beautiful city of Pokhara
- Spectacular Sunrise and Mountain View from Sarangkot.
- Wildlife Activities in Chitwan National Park
Kathmandu, Pokhara, Lumbini and Chitwan, all four are must-visit places in Nepal. Kathmandu holds the identity as the national capital and richness of cultural heritage. Pokhara, the city of lakes, is popular for its unmatched natural beauty while Lumbini is the birth place of Lord Buddha, the Light of Asia. Similarly, Chitwan is best in the nation for its diverse wildlife.
This amazing 8-day tour will take you to all these four places. It’s surely gonna show you what Nepal is all about. Ace the Himalaya ensures that these 8 days will give you those experiences of diversity, which you never had nor ever will.
During the course of this trip, you will have a professional guide at your disposal, and travel on a comfortable private tourist vehicle or a coach. Transfer across cities will be either on an airplane or ground transportation (private vehicle or tourist bus). All accommodation during the tour will be at 3- to 4-star hotels and lodges available in the area. You will have ample opportunity to purchase authentic souvenirs, including carpets, handicrafts, carvings and Thankas (traditional painting) in this trip.
- Day 01- Arrival Transfer. Half day tour of Kathmandu City and Swoyambhunath. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 02- Kathmandu – Pokhara drive by private tourist vehicle; 200 Kms/ 6 - 7 hours drive. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 03- Visit and sightseeing in Pokhara. Overnight at Hotel in Pokhara.
- Day 04- Pokhara – Lumbini Drive by private tourist vehicle (200 kms / 6 hours drive). Overnight at Hotel in Lumbini.
- Day 05- Half day guided sightseeing in Lumbini and same day drive to Chitwan by private tourist vehicle, 4 hours drive. . Overnight at Resort in Chitwan.
- Day 06- Wildlife activities in Chitwan National Park. Overnight at Resort in Chitwan.
- Day 07- Morning activities in Chitwan and same day drive to Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle, 6 hours. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 08 - Transfer to the international airport for your final departure.
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. Our trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
NOTE: During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.