- Trip Code: ATH357
- Best Season: Febuary, March, April, May, June, September, October and November
- Country Visited: Nepal
- Trip Start: Kathmandu
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu
- Destination: Yala Peak Summit
- Trip Route: KTM-Sybru Bensi-Kyanjin Gompa-Yala Peak Base Camp- Yala Peak Summit-Lama Hotel- Sybru Bensi-KTM
- Trip Style: Lodge to Lodge Trekking and Tented Camp at the Yala Peak Base Camp
- Activity: Climbing involve with Rope and Ice Axe, Sightseeing and Trekking
- Max. Altitude:
5,732 m /18800.96 ft
- Group Size: Min. 1 pax
- Activity Per Day: Approximately 4-6 hrs walking per day. 9 to 11 hours of walking on climbing day.
- Trip Category: Climbing
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Visiting Langtang village & Kyangjin Gompa
- Panoramic view of mountain from top of the Tserko Ri
- Hiking up to Tserko Ri
- Summit of Yala Peak
Yala peak is situated north from Kathmandu in Langtang Himalaya range near border of Tibet at the elevation of 5732 meters. This is one of the lowest trekking peaks and the easiest in Nepal.
Our journey starts once we leave Kathmandu and drive to Dhunche which is about 7 to 8 hours by bus and we flow the trekking route of Langtang valley and Kyangjin Gompa. Once we pass Kyangjin Gompa then we will turn north to see Yala Peak. Yala peak offers you a spectacular view of Langtang, Lirung, Langsisha Ri, Gangchepo, Dorche Pakpa and many more mountain ranges from Nepal and Tibet.
- Day 01 - Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345meters). Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02 - Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 03 - Drive to Sybru Bensi (1462meters) by Local Bus 8 hours. Overnight at guesthouse.
- Day 04 - Trek to Lama Hotel (2500meters) 5 hours. Overnight at guesthouse.
- Day 05 - Trek to Langtang Village (3307meters) 5 hours. Overnight at guesthouse.
- Day 06 - Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3798meters) 4 hours. Overnight at guesthouse.
- Day 07 - Kyanjin Gompa exploration and acclimatization day. Overnight at guesthouse.
- Day 08 - Trek to Yala peak Base camp (4400meters) 5 hours. Overnight at Tented camp.
- Day 09 - Summit Yala Peak(5732 meters) and back to Kyangjin Gompa. Overnight at guesthouse.
- Day 10 - Spare day in case of bad weather. Overnight at guesthouse.
- Day 11 - Trek back to Lama Hotel (2500meters) 5.30 hours. Overnight at guesthouse.
- Day 12 - Trek to Syabru Besi(1462meters). 6 hours. Overnight at guesthouse.
- Day 13 - Drive back to Kathmandu by Local Bus. 8 hours. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 14 - Leisure day in Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 15 - Transfer to international airport for your final departure.
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. Our trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
NOTE: During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.