- Trip Code: ATH407
- Best Season: January to June and September to December
- Country Visited: Nepal
- Trip Start: Kathmandu
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu
- Trip Route: Kathmandu–Trisuli–Pokhara–Sarangkot-Chitwan–Kathmandu
- Trip Style: Guided Luxury Tour
- Activity: Sightseeing and Cultural Tour, Rafting, Paragliding, Bungee, Jungle Safari, Mountain Flight
- Group Size: Min. 1 pax pax
- Activity Per Day: Approximately 3 to 6 hrs
- Trip Category: Nepal Luxury Tour
- Mountain flight
- Guided sightseeing in Pashupati Temple, Boudhanath, Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Adventurous rafting in the Trisuli River
- Paragliding in Pokhara with sightseeing
- Hiking to Sarangkot from Pokhara
- Bungee jumping
- Panoramic views of the Himalayan ranges from the Sarangkot
- Jungle safari in Chitwan National Park
- 1 hr yoga and 2 hrs Spa (Body massage of your choice and body scrub)
- Scenic attractions on the Nepal's highway drive
- Scenic biking
Nepal is a paradise for adventure tourism; it has several adventure activities like rafting, bungee jumping, paragliding, jungle safari, biking etc. This multisport tour fit for those who love adventure sports and accept challenges. During this trip you will have the experience of rafting, bungee jumping, paragliding, hiking, biking, jungle safari and mountain flight. This trip is only the way of fulfilling your quest for adventure experience, which takes you to the perfection of ecstasy.
- Day 01 - Arrive in Kathmandu (1,400 m). Overnight at 5-Star Hotel.
- Day 02 - Mountain Flight and Guided Sightseeing in Kathmandu. Overnight at 5-Star Hotel.
- Day 03 - Drive to Charaundi (3 hrs) for Rafting and Continue to Pokhara (827m, 3hrs). Overnight at 5-Star Hotel.
- Day 04 - Paragliding and Guided Sightseeing in Pokhara. Overnight at 5-Star Hotel.
- Day 05 - Hike up to Sarangkot and Back to Pokhara. Overnight at 5-Star Hotel.
- Day 06 - Bungee Jump. Overnight at 5-Star Hotel.
- Day 07 - Drive to Chitwan (415 m, 5hrs). Overnight at 5-Star Resort.
- Day 08 - Activities in Chitwan National Park. Overnight at 5-Star Resort.
- Day 09 - Fly to Kathmandu and Yoga Class and Spa in the Evening. Overnight at 5-Star Hotel.
- Day 10 - Biking In and Around Kathmandu and Farewell Dinner. Overnight at 5-Star Hotel.
- Day 11 - Depart from Nepal.
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. Our trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
NOTE: During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.